MyAnimeList/Anime-Planet/Kitsu/AniList Discussion Thread

Thanks for the Adds Dannielle and theirsbailiff :)

theirsbailiff said:
I'm also kinda surprised that there are people on this board that have Anime-Planet accounts, I was kinda thinking you were all gonna be going 'Anime-Planet? What's that?'

I've got to be honest and hold my hands up and say I had never heard of Anime Planet until this thread had appeared, might get an account maybe?!

I've sent you all friend requests as well :).

MrLaserSharkKH said:
I've got to be honest and hold my hands up and say I had never heard of Anime Planet until this thread had appeared, might get an account maybe?!

It's not bad, it's got some features that MAL doesn't have, like custom lists, and I prefer the way signatures look on AP.

megagold5 said:
terryschocorange said:
I've sent you all friend requests as well :).

I think I have a new winner for lowest "anime compatibility" with me on MAL. 38.4%(low) ^Clearly uncool :p

You're lucky you've got anime compatibility. I haven't even watched enough anime on my list for such a thing.

Try putting in the anime you have seen, then the stuff you are currently watching and then all the ones you plan to watch. Hope this helps you animefreak :)

Rena Ryuugu said:
Try putting in the anime you have seen, then the stuff you are currently watching and then all the ones you plan to watch. Hope this helps you animefreak :)

thanks bud ^_^

but that is going to take forever ........................... (* right putting the kettle on and strapped in for all nighter *)

animefreak17 said:
thanks bud ^_^

but that is going to take forever ........................... (* right putting the kettle on and strapped in for all nighter *)

You're welcome :) and I have accepted your friend request.

animefreak17 said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

thanks bud ^_^

Heh, I remember when I started my MAL way back in '07. Spent nearly an entire day tring to make it as accurate as possible. Every entry from that point I have tried to update on the day of watching if possible. Good times.

Back