MyAnimeList/Anime-Planet/Kitsu/AniList Discussion Thread

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
Re: MAL/Anime-Planet Discussion Thread

I wonder if people use that website to record what they have on dvd or a mix between what they have and what they have seen...

Cause i use it to save the anime that i've seen but lots of them I dont have on dvd :p ... cause they arent available yet :p

Animefreak17

Godhand

bakum4tsu said:
I wonder if people use that website to record what they have on dvd or a mix between what they have and what they have seen...

Cause i use it to save the anime that i've seen but lots of them I dont have on dvd :p ... cause they arent available yet :p
I do just that I use it for what I have on DVD and the plan to watch is what hasn't been released or I haven't got yet but it's only the ones that's related to the series I have on DVD. But that's me

st_owly (witch)

Time-Traveller

I use it to keep track of what I've seen/read. I have a spreadsheet of anime and manga which I actually own.

Animefreak17

Godhand

Actually when you go to the complete sheet of the anime you just finished there's a section where it says

DVD/bluray
Streamed
Tv
Ect

And it's usually and always DVD with me

Peachy

Bumpkin
AUKN Staff

Anyone have a Hummingbird account? I believe it's still in Beta but it's looking better and better as time goes on. It's sleeker too, I find it easier to navigate than the other two list sites.

Here's mine if anyone has one: http://hummingbird.me/users/Dannielle

theirsbailiff

School Idol

Wow, this hasn't been used in a very long time.

OK. I've updated the list for everyone I've missed whilst adding a section for people who have Hummingbird accounts. (Here's mine)

theirsbailiff

School Idol

OK, Dannielle. I've changed the URL for your account. Also, how do you follow people on Hummingbird again?

Morbo

Adventurer
I use MAL, its mostly anime I own with a few exceptions of ones I have streamed but I always buy what I have streamed once it become available. All of my to watch list are DVD/Blu-rays I own but haven't got around to watching yet.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/morbo86

I mostly use IMAL from my iphone. pretty decent app but doesn't have all the features of the site. Useful for updating episodes without having to turn on my laptop every time.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Figured I'll resurrect the thread in case the new members weren't aware of this.

If you haven't already feel free to add me on My Anime List and Hummingbird, if you have a different username on both of them just let me know (no harm in doing so).

Buzz201

Mad Scientist
I feel like MyAnimeList is a destructive influence, I only really use it for keeping track of how far I am in shows, but I see other people's profiles and then feel bad that I haven't seen 50 days worth of anime and seemingly every other user of the site has :(...

Animefreak17

Godhand
Buzz201 said:
I feel like MyAnimeList is a destructive influence, I only really use it for keeping track of how far I am in shows, but I see other people's profiles and then feel bad that I haven't seen 50 days worth of anime and seemingly every other user of the site has :(...
Yeah me too