MyAnimeList/Anime-Planet/Kitsu/AniList Discussion Thread

Re: MAL/Anime-Planet Discussion Thread

iv watched 745 iv only got 5 more anime to reach my next achievement and that'll be when i finish gundam 00 season 2,

only got to watch 2 gundam movies, seed destiny, gundam 00 and 00 season 2.

I've been watching Gintama (first series) for a while but Im still at ep40. Its fun to watch but since I am an action anime fan, sometimes gets quite boring and I know some action episodes (or more serious ones) are coming but still its quite hard to have patience for it. I like the characters and and the troubles they get but i need some action lol

What i mean is, I still have to find out why Gintama is so well rated all over the internet.

My first contact with it was the movie and it was nice to watch.

@GolGotha

you got to be kidding me FMA BH is at no.1

yeah it was a ok anime but i prefer the 2003 FMA because it was more intense and more tear jerky, the 2011 FMA is a bit too cartoony to take seriously.

Yeaaaaaaaaah go Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood! FMA in both forms still remains my number one! Always good to see it remain popular.

Here's my profile on MAL if anyone's curious and/or bored.

I wonder if people use that website to record what they have on dvd or a mix between what they have and what they have seen...

Cause i use it to save the anime that i've seen but lots of them I dont have on dvd :p ... cause they arent available yet :p

bakum4tsu said:
I wonder if people use that website to record what they have on dvd or a mix between what they have and what they have seen...

Cause i use it to save the anime that i've seen but lots of them I dont have on dvd :p ... cause they arent available yet :p

I do just that I use it for what I have on DVD and the plan to watch is what hasn't been released or I haven't got yet but it's only the ones that's related to the series I have on DVD. But that's me

Back