UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Yeah, I can't order the EB's because I can't combine them all in one package to the US with a single £25 shipping fee, so I either have to wait for the Holiday sale to get them with free shipping, or order them from AOL instead.
We're more than happy to keep them all on hold and ship together in one package if that would be easier for you. You'd have to email to let us know.

And if so, I wonder if they'll be doing the slipcase like Sentai are as an exclusive preorder bonus?

Screenshot-20220727-120804-2.png
No plans as of yet but we wouldn't have the slipcase anyway - it's a Sentai exclusive.

We're more than happy to keep them all on hold and ship together in one package if that would be easier for you. You'd have to email to let us know.

Doh, sorry, I was getting MVM and AlltheAnime mixed up in my previous post - as soon as I hear Early Bird, I think AL Early Birds at AlltheAnime, lol. I can easily order from AOL one at a time, since it's a flat £5 shipping each - but if it is easier for you to ship them all in one box, rather than one at a time, I would gladly have you hold them to do that. I'm not in any hurry to get each of these right away, and they're probably safer from shipping damage to the US if they ship in a box together rather than separately in those cardboard wraps, so I'll definitely keep your suggestion in mind. My only thought is, with all the delays on product from supplies availability at the manufacturers, if any of these get a delayed release, they'll end up probably having to ship separately anyway as they come in. (I'm looking at you AL, with your Blood-C Ultimate Delay Edition, lol!!)

And while on the topic of shipping damage, I wanted to thank you guys for replacing that Princess Principal CE set with the severely smashed corner for me, I really appreciated that! Just waiting for it to arrive yet, hopefully by Saturday or Monday. 🥳

Doh, sorry, I was getting MVM and AlltheAnime mixed up in my previous post - as soon as I hear Early Bird, I think AL Early Birds at AlltheAnime, lol. I can easily order from AOL one at a time, since it's a flat £5 shipping each - but if it is easier for you to ship them all in one box, rather than one at a time, I would gladly have you hold them to do that. I'm not in any hurry to get each of these right away, and they're probably safer from shipping damage to the US if they ship in a box together rather than separately in those cardboard wraps, so I'll definitely keep your suggestion in mind. My only thought is, with all the delays on product from supplies availability at the manufacturers, if any of these get a delayed release, they'll end up probably having to ship separately anyway as they come in. (I'm looking at you AL, with your Blood-C Ultimate Delay Edition, lol!!)

And while on the topic of shipping damage, I wanted to thank you guys for replacing that Princess Principal CE set with the severely smashed corner for me, I really appreciated that! Just waiting for it to arrive yet, hopefully by Saturday or Monday. 🥳
Well if you ever want orders shipped together just email us when placing the order and we'll put it aside until you want them shipped.

do MVM have plans to reprint the season 1 stuff that's oop? i'm kinda tempted on these season 3 deals and i already have that s2 boxset that was released

Back