UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

@MVM not to be a bother but I was wondering if there was any chance you'd ever be looking into bringing over the likes of Flying Witch, Tsurune and Non Non Biyori as they're Sentai titles. I've been tempted to import but that can be pricey and would prefer a domestic release if possible.

Understandable if you can't comment much but I was just curious. I know Manga UK was supposed to release Flying Witch at one point but that clearly got scrapped so would like to hope the license is available, one of my top ten anime.

Non Non Biyori is adorable and for Tsurune, all KyoAni titles deserve a release (though in all honesty I'm yet to see Tsurune myself).

@MVM not to be a bother but I was wondering if there was any chance you'd ever be looking into bringing over the likes of Flying Witch, Tsurune and Non Non Biyori as they're Sentai titles. I've been tempted to import but that can be pricey and would prefer a domestic release if possible.

Understandable if you can't comment much but I was just curious. I know Manga UK was supposed to release Flying Witch at one point but that clearly got scrapped so would like to hope the license is available, one of my top ten anime.

Non Non Biyori is adorable and for Tsurune, all KyoAni titles deserve a release (though in all honesty I'm yet to see Tsurune myself).
Nothing planned for any of these at the moment, but we'll have a look-see into them.

Will we get to see any images of what the box art looks like for these Gonzo Collector's Edition Early Birds before the week is out, or do we actually have to totally "blind-buy" them? I'm still definitely going to pre-order all 4 titles, but it would be nice to get a peek of what I'm pre-ordering. Thanks!

Will we get to see any images of what the box art looks like for these Gonzo Collector's Edition Early Birds before the week is out, or do we actually have to totally "blind-buy" them? I'm still definitely going to pre-order all 4 titles, but it would be nice to get a peek of what I'm pre-ordering. Thanks!
Art is still being worked on/approval etc sorry.

Back