UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I've now pre-ordered all four Gonzo Early Bird CEs, so now we'll only have to wait for the November/December release dates + 4-6 months delay for them to ship - so hopefully around April of next year... :oops:

@MVM now you done all the gonzo release got any clues for the next batch of earlybird deals 😁

I'm guessing Princess Princple: Crown Handler part 2 will be one of the next batch, as Sentai have announced it's release date for November.

I've now pre-ordered all four Gonzo Early Bird CEs, so now we'll only have to wait for the November/December release dates + 4-6 months delay for them to ship - so hopefully around April of next year... :oops:

Thankfully, MVM don't normally suffer huge delays on their titles. That privilege belongs solely to Anime Limited. 🤣

I would to love to see a re-release of Shangri-La someday on DVD or better Blu-Ray.
Same for Texhnolyze and Shakugan no Shana alongwith Season 3 and The OVA and Movie.
Yeah those would be nice.

I would really like to see some complete package for Shakugan no Shana, still haven't gotten the movie/OVA, and s2 and s3 are on blu-ray from Australia, with the dvd for s1 from MVM.

Quite good if you like fanservice with quite a bit of action. Masane can come off as a bit ditzy though and drinks quite a bit especially as her daughter does all the cooking
Thanks. I'll check a bit more out.
Thanks for the review. It's helpful.
i know it doesn't follow Sara but is it anything like the comics if you've read those?
I didn't even initially realise it was from comics, and surprisingly splitoff from the Darkness comics that I only found about once from the video game.

Shame as their parent company owns Crunchyroll as well as Rightstuf now (had they licensed Utena any more later than a couple years ago, Anime Ltd. may well have got dock blocked). I thought some of the Funi releases had been picked up by MVM such as the Key series and maybe Jujusu Kaisen were a sign of Sony loosening up but maybe I was wrong

Last edited:
Back