UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I can't log in to Anime-On-Line's website and since they no longer offer express checkout using PayPal for individual items directly from their product pages, this means I can't order Vinland Saga CE (or anything else) from the AOL website, until this issue is resolved, I even cleared the cache and tried resetting my password, it claimed the password reset email link had expired less than 2 minutes after me receiving it when I attempted to reset my password on the site, and it won't let me checkout as a guest either - I suppose I could use my other email address as a temporary solution but that doesn't fix the issue and it will still be an issue for other customers as well :(

I can't log in to Anime-On-Line's website and since they no longer offer express checkout using PayPal for individual items directly from their product pages, this means I can't order Vinland Saga CE (or anything else) from the AOL website, until this issue is resolved, I even cleared the cache and tried resetting my password, it claimed the password reset email link had expired less than 2 minutes after me receiving it when I attempted to reset my password on the site, and it won't let me checkout as a guest either - I suppose I could use my other email address as a temporary solution but that doesn't fix the issue and it will still be an issue for other customers as well :(
Try ordering by phone.

Thankyou for the tip but I still think they need to resolve this issue, I'm also a bit annoyed cuz I did manage to order using a different email address but it's created an account when I meant to check out as a guest so I prob can't do that again if the same issues keep coming up :(

Chatting on the phone, it will also give you a chance to reiterate just why you're not able to order on line. An immediate conversation can be more effective than an e-mail sometimes.

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Send us an email at [email protected] and we can go from there.

Had the same issue with my Hotmail account. The reset link worked fine with my Yahoo account though.

With regards to the new licenses teased. I 100% expect Rahxephon to be one given MVM's "partnership" with sentai.

But the one I really am hoping for is technolyze - which they said they were enquiring about on twitter. As far as I know, there has never been a blu ray release of this in the west though, so MVM would have to get this mastered themselves, question is will they do this as they did with Berserk. I definately think this would still sell big with the amount of imports from the US they would get. (At the very least a dvd re-release would be appreciated)

With regards to the new licenses teased. I 100% expect Rahxephon to be one given MVM's "partnership" with sentai.

But the one I really am hoping for is technolyze - which they said they were enquiring about on twitter. As far as I know, there has never been a blu ray release of this in the west though, so MVM would have to get this mastered themselves, question is will they do this as they did with Berserk. I definately think this would still sell big with the amount of imports from the US they would get. (At the very least a dvd re-release would be appreciated)
I would love a blu ray of Texhnolyze. That show is so good. Haven't seen it years

I was actually wondering who would get Rahxephon in the UK since 101 Films/Anime last released it on DVD and they also released Elfen Lied on Blu ray here.

Back