UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I ordered some stuff as well and it's yet to arrive, and no dispatch note either. But I ordered stuff on the 11th which I think was more towards then end of there sale so I'm probably towards the back end of the dispatch list, so your not the only one.

I ordered some stuff as well and it's yet to arrive, and no dispatch note either. But I ordered stuff on the 11th which I think was more towards then end of there sale so I'm probably towards the back end of the dispatch list, so your not the only one.
I received my package yesterday. It came with Schenker instead of the usual Royal Mail delivery(Postnord in sweden)

Just for the record you'll only get a dispatch/confirmation email that items have shipped once all items on the order have shipped. So if you order a mixture of back catalogue and pre-release, you won't get a shipped/completed email until the last pre-release title has shipped.

Is it me or is the search bar on AOL very hit or miss. Sometimes you type in the name of an anime and nothing comes up even though it's listed if you take the effort to go through their blu-ray list to find it.

Is it me or is the search bar on AOL very hit or miss. Sometimes you type in the name of an anime and nothing comes up even though it's listed if you take the effort to go through their blu-ray list to find it.

Not just you. It's acting a bit weird for me aswell from time to time.

For example I type in Samurai, but Samurai Champloo does not come up. I type in Champloo and it's there.

Just had the same problem. Searched for "Grimgar" and nothing showed up so searched for "Ashes" and then it popped up 😂

Same happened for me with A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun. Of the relevant words only "Scientific" and "Railgun" returned results for the series (though "Scientific" only shows results for season 2). Typing "Certain" gives results for Dr Stone and Tamako Market funnily enough

Will MVM/AOL have anything special up for Black Friday?
with the christmas sales in 10 days and the halloween code being recently i doubt, the only blackfriday related stuff for MVM is on amazon but i don't know if that's still going with stuff like the monogatari s2 boxset for £55

with the christmas sales in 10 days and the halloween code being recently i doubt, the only blackfriday related stuff for MVM is on amazon but i don't know if that's still going with stuff like the monogatari s2 boxset for £55
Thanks for the info. The Christmas sale from both from AL and MVM will more than make up for Black Friday anyway.

Back