UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Has anyone ordered My Hero Academia Season Four Part 1 from MVM on Blu-ray, and had it ship yet?
Any orders with current titles out that was placed over the weekend I'm currently working my way through - delays in stock deliveries however are not helping. This should be with us tomorrow. Patience is appreciated.

on the subject of the weekend sale, i saw the Akira UHD high up on the daily thing on hukd so RIP in piece the MVM guy when it eventually comes out

Always a chance - The series has done fairly well. Movies tend to be more expensive hence why we tend not to do as many. We'll look into it for sure.
If you don't mind me asking, did you manage to acquire the likes of Ground Control to Psychelectric Girl and Hanasaku Iroha direct from Japan or from NIS America? If it's the latter, I wonder if there's any interest in MVM looking into getting Kimi no Todoke, Umineko: When They Cry and Yuru Yuri if they still have the rights.

There are plenty of other NISA titles that needed to be brought over, most have gone to the winds now, Persona trinity soul, Occult academy, Katanagatari etc, I'm sure would be more than welcome in most peoples collections over here.

There are plenty of other NISA titles that needed to be brought over, most have gone to the winds now, Persona trinity soul, Occult academy, Katanagatari etc, I'm sure would be more than welcome in most peoples collections over here.
Unfortunately Katanagatari, Occult Academy and Persona: Trinity Soul have reverted back to Aniplex so it may be harder for MVM to acquire at this point.

there are plenty of others, Everyday tales of a cat god, Going home club, Brave 10,
I wouldn't mind any of the NISA back catalogue that has been and gone, I know Working (Wagnaria) is no chance, since season 3 is AoA and season 1 and 2 have returned to them but there must be some that aren't Aniplex that haven't been brought over?

Back