UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Just to let everyone know I am officially back. Was meant to be back last week, but storm Dennis cancelled my flight, leaving me stuck abroad for an additional week. Will be doing catch up today, along with a few new pre release titles to get shipped. Funi orders will resume tomorrow.

Bunny Girl Senpai seemingly pushed back to the 27th of April.
Looks like the spine and front cover going to both have bbfc and mvm logos on it (not great for a collectors edition IMO; will probably end up just paying extra for the aniplex version now)

Bunny Girl Senpai seemingly pushed back to the 27th of April.
Looks like the spine and front cover going to both have bbfc and mvm logos on it (not great for a collectors edition IMO; will probably end up just paying extra for the aniplex version now)

MVM said on twitter that the outer box will be clean.

When you buy Aniplex releases and then complain about UK CEs pricing all the time, it just comes off as hypocritical to me. UK CEs are usually at least half the price of AoA ones.

But this bunny girl set is £50 it’s not cheap either. Oh I spent an extra £30 but I got a extra disc and it faster so I think it’s worth it. But when terms in UK releases it’s highly priced for what it is.
Again SAO Alt used the AoA discs and was £30 a set.

Back