UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Girls wIth Guns

Stand User
^ That Berserk steelbook does look really nice. I'm waiting on the steels for both series too. That front cover artwork for the Berserk steelbook is on the Box of War DVD set I own, but the back cover has some artwork I've not seen before.

Azar

Stand User
^ That Berserk steelbook does look really nice. I'm waiting on the steels for both series too. That front cover artwork for the Berserk steelbook is on the Box of War DVD set I own, but the back cover has some artwork I've not seen before.

LP
You own the UK CE too dont you? That artwork is underneath disc 3.

Oldmario

School Idol
do confirmation emails from this new website tell you what you ordered in the email? got a shipping email for what i assume is jojo and demon lord from the discount code and it only mentioned in the email the order code and nothing more, also worth noting that it gave me an entirely different code that's just letters instead of the numbers from the original order code

Oldmario

School Idol
if i make a purchase without logging in will it be assigned to my account automatically or do i have to log in everytime if i want the order assigned there?

Neil.T

Time-Traveller
if i make a purchase without logging in will it be assigned to my account automatically or do i have to log in everytime if i want the order assigned there?
The only way to have an order assigned to your account is to be logged in, as far as I'm aware.