UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

The only way to see the entire title of an anime is by opening the quick link - it would be nice to for the entire title to pop up when you hover over the concatenated title name...

Also, there is no way to list or search for all Collector's Editions or all Ultimate Editions, the categories are gone and the Search definitely fails hard on this. Generally I only import UK CE/UE releases, so I really could use this capability. :(
Ahh I forgot about the CE tab! I've now added it on the site Collector's Editions

In regards to the entire title I'll have a look to see if it can be implemented as I admit even I find it a little annoying, especially when you're looking at say pre-release with a title on DVD & BD and unsure which is which.

In regards to the entire title I'll have a look to see if it can be implemented as I admit even I find it a little annoying, especially when you're looking at say pre-release with a title on DVD & BD and unsure which is which.
You could add different place holder images for DVD, BD and Combo-Packs?

Ahh I forgot about the CE tab! I've now added it on the site Collector's Editions

if i could make another suggestion to the site, could adding a tag to each listing (sorta similar to the percentage off tag) with their format and a separate tag with their season/part be done easily? i noticed pretty quickly last night that something affected would say "Black Clover Season 1 Part..." and listings with longer titles are affected slightly worse with something like "Attack on Titan: Season..."

Thanks very much for restoring the CE tab! I haven't checked it out yet, but I will as soon as I can.

As for the cut-off titles, if a hover window is not easy to do, can the text area just be changed from a single line to allow 2 or 3 lines of word-wrapped text, so the entire title can be seen? Especially with all these newer Light Novel translated titles that are 200 characters long, lol...

New website looks great. Any chance of having the Wish List feature back? I had a few items in there (which I forget what they are now) I was planning to order eventually.

if i could make another suggestion to the site, could adding a tag to each listing (sorta similar to the percentage off tag) with their format and a separate tag with their season/part be done easily? i noticed pretty quickly last night that something affected would say "Black Clover Season 1 Part..." and listings with longer titles are affected slightly worse with something like "Attack on Titan: Season..."

Ah, I think that is the term I was referring to also, just a different kind of tag - Isn't it a "tag" that causes the browser to pop up that information when you hover the mouse over an object on a web page? Just like when you hover your mouse over an application icon in the Windows System Tray? Lol, I'm not a web designer, so I'm not sure... 🤔

Last edited:
I think that is what I was referring to also, only maybe a different one - Isn't it a "tag" that causes the browser to pop up that information when you hover the mouse over an object on a web page? Just like when you hover your mouse over an application icon in the Windows System Tray? Lol, I'm not a web designer, so I'm not sure... 🤔

on the homepage if you scroll down to the new products area each listing has a tag on it that says "NEW" i guess that's what i'm classifying as a tag

I reworded my previous post a little to better say what I meant - It was just the term "tag" that you mentioned that reminded me of the html term to do mouseover text. I had to look it up, because I haven't done any basic website work for quite awhile, other than text formatting on a forum - you use a <span> tag or an <a> tag for mouseover text. So I do have some vague memory remaining of html, lol - sucks getting old! :)

New website looks great. Any chance of having the Wish List feature back? I had a few items in there (which I forget what they are now) I was planning to order eventually.
Not entirely sure if the wish list feature was available, but we'll look into it.

You could add different place holder images for DVD, BD and Combo-Packs?
I'll be re-working through all the images at some point to make them bigger and more clearer - depends on the images that are available to begin with.

Not entirely sure on that - but again, something we'll add to the list of improvements to look over. These things are more second priority atm.

Are AOL shipping Gundam Origin 5-6 or did @NormanicGrav just get lucky? Nothing on my end so far. I ordered it along with the Pancreas blu ray so maybe thats delaying it?
i think a couple people got it in the purchase threads, Pancreas won't be holding it up because they tend to ship anything all willy nilly but it also reminds me that bugger i forgot to order that in the discount code period

Are AOL shipping Gundam Origin 5-6 or did @NormanicGrav just get lucky? Nothing on my end so far. I ordered it along with the Pancreas blu ray so maybe thats delaying it?
All the Gundam 5-6 have shipped, both from our site and AL's. Chances are it's just gotten delayed, or if you're outside the UK it'll obviously take a bit longer.

Back