UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Happy to see Kizu is on the way. With any luck we'll also get an announcement on the final season of Owari. I'm surprised the latter hasn't had any update yet. The movie delays I can understand but the franchise's tv gap has been fairly consistent until now.

Btw, does anyone recall whether MVM licensed Hakumei & Mikochi from Sentai like they have with many of their recent acquisitions? It's not a high profile release in the same way Abyss, LandLust, Princess Principal & Girls Last Tour were, but the show was a real gem for iyashikei fans. I definitely plan on picking it up from one company or the other.

Happy to see Kizu is on the way. With any luck we'll also get an announcement on the final season of Owari. I'm surprised the latter hasn't had any update yet. The movie delays I can understand but the franchise's tv gap has been fairly consistent until now.

Btw, does anyone recall whether MVM licensed Hakumei & Mikochi from Sentai like they have with many of their recent acquisitions? It's not a high profile release in the same way Abyss, LandLust, Princess Principal & Girls Last Tour were, but the show was a real gem for iyashikei fans. I definitely plan on picking it up from one company or the other.
Aside from Cells at Work I don't think MVM's announced anything else from 2018 just yet. Would definitely be interested in Revue Starlight, Bloom into You, Mitsuboshi Colors and maybe some older stuff from Sentai's catalogue.

Back