UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

thedoctor2016

Diclonius
How long until that gets an english release though? A year? 2 years? Its a bit different to licensing only season 1 of a show that ended years ago.
I’m going never As it didn’t do well for Sentai it seems, so unless CR licenses it I doubt we will get the film west

fathomlessblue

Dandy Guy, in Space
Happy to see Kizu is on the way. With any luck we'll also get an announcement on the final season of Owari. I'm surprised the latter hasn't had any update yet. The movie delays I can understand but the franchise's tv gap has been fairly consistent until now.

Btw, does anyone recall whether MVM licensed Hakumei & Mikochi from Sentai like they have with many of their recent acquisitions? It's not a high profile release in the same way Abyss, LandLust, Princess Principal & Girls Last Tour were, but the show was a real gem for iyashikei fans. I definitely plan on picking it up from one company or the other.

Bakauchuujin

Completely Average High School Student
Pretty sure we will get Owari part 3, but wonder if we are going to get Koyomimonogatari or if they just plan to skip it.

ActionFaust

Vampire Ninja
Happy to see Kizu is on the way. With any luck we'll also get an announcement on the final season of Owari. I'm surprised the latter hasn't had any update yet. The movie delays I can understand but the franchise's tv gap has been fairly consistent until now.

Btw, does anyone recall whether MVM licensed Hakumei & Mikochi from Sentai like they have with many of their recent acquisitions? It's not a high profile release in the same way Abyss, LandLust, Princess Principal & Girls Last Tour were, but the show was a real gem for iyashikei fans. I definitely plan on picking it up from one company or the other.
Aside from Cells at Work I don't think MVM's announced anything else from 2018 just yet. Would definitely be interested in Revue Starlight, Bloom into You, Mitsuboshi Colors and maybe some older stuff from Sentai's catalogue.

thedoctor2016

Diclonius
You can’t skip koyomimonogatari, Owarimonogatari 3 follows on from it. So I would hope MVM get it... and when will we get Zoku the JP BDs are due end of the month