UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

If 0 is BD sized I may just bid goodbye to the CE and keep my S1 SE and stuff both of them into my German chipbox.
Which would still leave some space though, since the German Edition has 3 volumes...
Anny suggestions on what other show fits best visually/thematically to NGNL to fill the gap in the box?

Because I Import a lot of Japanese LE box sets, I much prefer G1 DVD sized boxes and digipaks over G2 Blu-ray sized boxes and amaray cases - but I also don't like combo sets so I don't want any useless DVDs included in the DVD-sized box - basically I just want them to be the same G1 size and BD-only, just as the majority of JP LE sets I have. I really don't care as much for the shorter G2 boxes and cases; they just aren't as impressive looking and they result in having smaller art images on the covers, and smaller books and art cards inside, as well.

Any information about 12 days of christmas at MVM? (or Black Friday?)
Is a Mystery box planned? Will the Mystery Box contain items from the 12 days of christmas or can we buy safely?

Any information about 12 days of christmas at MVM? (or Black Friday?)
Is a Mystery box planned? Will the Mystery Box contain items from the 12 days of christmas or can we buy safely?

We won't be doing a Black Friday sale as we tend to do a sale in the New Year. 12 Days will indeed be returning with different deals/bundles each day - We're looking at Friday 7th to start ours [so the deal would end 18th, still giving us three working days to get stock in and shipped out].

We'll also be doing a mystery box, but this year we'll be doing two different bundles - one DVD and one BD [previous years the titles have been the same on both formats]. And rest assured the contents in both bundles will NOT have been included in any of the previous days leading up to it.

It's now up on the site and due February 18th - As usual contents will be revealed closer to the date.

Just out of curiosity how come @MVM are NOW doing a CE for Princess Principal after previously announcing it would be a standard edition release only? Or is it case of there is such High demand of requests for one.

We won't be doing a Black Friday sale as we tend to do a sale in the New Year. 12 Days will indeed be returning with different deals/bundles each day - We're looking at Friday 7th to start ours [so the deal would end 18th, still giving us three working days to get stock in and shipped out].

We'll also be doing a mystery box, but this year we'll be doing two different bundles - one DVD and one BD [previous years the titles have been the same on both formats]. And rest assured the contents in both bundles will NOT have been included in any of the previous days leading up to it.
Bundling up orders again this year? I was very happy to receive my mystery box and Girls Und Panzer bundle in one big box last year, less packaging to put in the recycling.

Back