UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Re: [UK Anime Distributor] MVM Entertainment Discussion Thre

SnowWolf said:
My order of Log Horizon part 1 has been put back to June.

Not sure why you've been told that - part 1 dvd is in stock and the BD is due in this week.

No Accel World Blu Ray set? I kind of liked the show but the price of the separate Blu Ray volumes is putting me off buying.

IncendiaryLemon said:
No Accel World Blu Ray set? I kind of liked the show but the price of the separate Blu Ray volumes is putting me off buying.

Their Q3 line-up isn't complete yet so it might pop-up or after a certain amount of time. A complete Blu-ray set is available by Hanabee so MVM could follow suit later on (perhaps September-October).

NormanicGrav said:
IncendiaryLemon said:

Their Q3 line-up isn't complete yet so it might pop-up or after a certain amount of time. A complete Blu-ray set is available by Hanabee so MVM could follow suit later on (perhaps September-October).

Hopefully.

Elaniel said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
MVM might have inadvertently announced plans to distribute Love Live

http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/MVM_En ... c_Con.html

I mean I'm making assumptions but if they're giving away Love Live posters...

Totally called that. Certainly the upcoming dub rerelease from NISA has envouraged the license. Sweeet!!!!!

Huh, so my assumption might be correct after all heh heh. I wonder how this would turn out.

Another NISA/MVM super-special-edition co-release perhaps? I'd buy one :thumb:

I'd buy it.

I'd also buy that Jessica Nigri poster too, to be honest.

BanzaiJedi said:
Another NISA/MVM super-special-edition co-release perhaps? I'd buy one :thumb:

I really hope it is a special edition. Love Live is definitely a show I liked enough to justify getting a collector's edition of some kind.

I already have the NISA premium edition of season 1 but I'd double dip for Love Live.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Really hoping it's not DVD only...

There could be a Blu-ray down the line, remember there's a standard edition being released with the dub by NIS America so maybe they might work out a way with an Australian distributor to get that version out later on. I'll assume the DVD only release is subtitle only.

Back