UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Can't wait to receive it. When can we expect some pack shots of Gate?

GATE's in the process of being made up with release beginning of March, so we should be getting images up in the next week or two - just the pack shot of course. The final product won't be till we actually get the stock.

GATE's in the process of being made up with release beginning of March, so we should be getting images up in the next week or two - just the pack shot of course. The final product won't be till we actually get the stock.
Thanks for the reply, I look forward to seeing and receiving it, and Fruits Basket too.

And everyone who pre-ordered direct with us, Monster Musume has indeed shipped and confirmation emails have been sent [assuming that was the only item on your order].
So my order won't ship until Gate is released. Thanks for the clarification, don't mind the wait still have a bit of a backlog from the AL and MVM 12 days offers.

So my order won't ship until Gate is released. Thanks for the clarification, don't mind the wait still have a bit of a backlog from the AL and MVM 12 days offers.
Anime-on-line would have shipped it out today, first class so you will get it Tomorrow/Friday

What MVM was saying, If you have multiple items in the order (MonMusu and Gate for example) then you wont get an "Order Complete" Email until the last item ships (Gate)

My blu-ray of the ambition of Oda nobuna Keeps skipping Parts of ep 10 anny of you have the same problemen
I don't recall there being any issues with mine when I watched it two years ago.
Wipe any dust or fingerprints off it and then check for any scratches. If it still has problems during playback then it must be a random manufacturing error.

My blu-ray of the ambition of Oda nobuna Keeps skipping Parts of ep 10 anny of you have the same problemen

We haven't had any issues of this. It's possible it may just be a faulty disc which can happen. If you're still unable to play/watch it, send us an email and we'll be more than happy to send a replacement disc.

Back