UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

BlackCondor93

Adventurer
Toradora CE is now dated for 11th May. Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai CE, despite not being listed on their "April New Releases" section, is still dated for 27th April.

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Toradora CE is now dated for 11th May. Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai CE, despite not being listed on their "April New Releases" section, is still dated for 27th April.
Bunny girl is May 18th on Amazon, so I suspect it may yet move on MVM...

Neil.T

Chuunibyou
@Hunter_Killer:

Exactly what @WMD said, so, for example, an item with an original retail price of £24.99 that's selling for £17.49 will come down to £13.99 after entering the 20% discount code at the checkout.

BlackCondor93

Adventurer
I've just used the code for the Monogatari Series Second Season set (was £83.99, dropped down to £67.19 with the code). Not bad if I do say so myself.

crashb648

Kiznaiver
Quick Question!
This listing for the "Weathering With You - Collector's Edition Combi (12) BD/DVD", is this the collectors set with the extras like the poster, artbook, Soundtrack etc (when they get announced), or will there be a ultimate collectors edition like AL did with Your Name?

I don't want to pre-order this and find out there's a bigger set down the line.

MVM

MVM Representative
Industry Representative
Quick Question!
This listing for the "Weathering With You - Collector's Edition Combi (12) BD/DVD", is this the collectors set with the extras like the poster, artbook, Soundtrack etc (when they get announced), or will there be a ultimate collectors edition like AL did with Your Name?

I don't want to pre-order this and find out there's a bigger set down the line.
It's the same as what Anime Ltd are releasing. In regards to an ultimate edition, you'd be better off asking them if they have any plans. I would imagine the combi is the only C/E they'll be doing.

crashb648

Kiznaiver
It's the same as what Anime Ltd are releasing. In regards to an ultimate edition, you'd be better off asking them if they have any plans. I would imagine the combi is the only C/E they'll be doing.
Thanks for the quick response!
I don't really collect that many collectors editions, but I do for some of the movies I really liked.
I shall ask (although I probably won't get a straight answer, secrets and all that lol)

Relaxo

Great Teacher
Do Accel World Complete Series and the Initial D Movie Collection come in one standard blu-ray case, or are these bundles of the previous releases in 2/3 seperate cases with slipcover?

Violette

Completely Average High School Student
Just checked on MVM store for first time since it had it's big facelift, and the international shipping charges are now a much more reasonable £3 rather than £5, at least to Ireland, anyone know when this changed?
Still says "For Europe and worldwide postage is £5 per item." on FAQ page.

Guess I'll take another look through the store while the discount code is valid, I rarely pre-order but New Game is quite tempting...

somotodsyo

Completely Average High School Student
I paid £3 shipping for three items to the Netherlands as well. It's stupidly cheap actually, pretty sure Amazon charges more.