UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Quick Question!
This listing for the "Weathering With You - Collector's Edition Combi (12) BD/DVD", is this the collectors set with the extras like the poster, artbook, Soundtrack etc (when they get announced), or will there be a ultimate collectors edition like AL did with Your Name?

I don't want to pre-order this and find out there's a bigger set down the line.

Quick Question!
This listing for the "Weathering With You - Collector's Edition Combi (12) BD/DVD", is this the collectors set with the extras like the poster, artbook, Soundtrack etc (when they get announced), or will there be a ultimate collectors edition like AL did with Your Name?

I don't want to pre-order this and find out there's a bigger set down the line.
It's the same as what Anime Ltd are releasing. In regards to an ultimate edition, you'd be better off asking them if they have any plans. I would imagine the combi is the only C/E they'll be doing.

It's the same as what Anime Ltd are releasing. In regards to an ultimate edition, you'd be better off asking them if they have any plans. I would imagine the combi is the only C/E they'll be doing.
Thanks for the quick response!
I don't really collect that many collectors editions, but I do for some of the movies I really liked.
I shall ask (although I probably won't get a straight answer, secrets and all that lol)

Do Accel World Complete Series and the Initial D Movie Collection come in one standard blu-ray case, or are these bundles of the previous releases in 2/3 seperate cases with slipcover?

Just checked on MVM store for first time since it had it's big facelift, and the international shipping charges are now a much more reasonable £3 rather than £5, at least to Ireland, anyone know when this changed?
Still says "For Europe and worldwide postage is £5 per item." on FAQ page.

Guess I'll take another look through the store while the discount code is valid, I rarely pre-order but New Game is quite tempting...

I paid £3 shipping for three items to the Netherlands as well. It's stupidly cheap actually, pretty sure Amazon charges more.

I paid £3 shipping for three items to the Netherlands as well. It's stupidly cheap actually, pretty sure Amazon charges more.

Same for me - three AL CE sets to the US for £3 total shipping for my AOL order during the sale. Doesn't make sense, I bought Ajin Season 2 CE the week before and it cost me £8 shipping to the US all by itself. 😕

Can't complain though, the old pricing was £4 per item so £11 is still better for four items than £16, and certainly better than £25 from AL directly.

Last edited:
Back