UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

cyborg 002

Student Council President
I have not bought any of the Gatari anime.
For me a good jumping on point is the season 2 box to be released by MVM to get half the series in one fell swoop. I hope a season 1 box will be released on a later date. The Japanese don't even have a season 1 box, if I am not mistaken, and it's not like Aniplex to miss an oppotunity to make money, so I think there is a very good chance a season 1 box will happen down the line.
I am wondering why a season 1 box hasn't even hit the streets in Japan yet though?

cyborg 002

But they are released separately yes?

I think it would be prudent to have a season 1 box to coincide with the season 2 box.

thedoctor2016

Shinigami
I don’t think we will get a final season box tbh. Second season was produced as one season of the show none of the other shows are. Tbh Bakemonogatari is quite different from Nisemonogatari different director among other thing.

João Gomes

Kiznaiver
As for me, I bought the second Kizu movie's CE off Anime On Line, because I couldn't find stock on Amazon and as soon as I get paid I'll buy the other two Kizu CEs and Bake to get me started on this collection.

Relaxo

Do alle 3 Tenchi Muyo OVA Collections (CE, BD, DVD) contain all 14 episodes (incl "The Night Before the Carnival" and "Mihoshi Special"), or is some content exclusive / not included?

BlackCondor93

School Idol
Do alle 3 Tenchi Muyo OVA Collections (CE, BD, DVD) contain all 14 episodes (incl "The Night Before the Carnival" and "Mihoshi Special"), or is some content exclusive / not included?
All 3 sets have "The Night Before the Carnival", but only the CE and DVD sets have the Mihoshi Special as that was DVD only. The standalone BD set doesn't have it.

João Gomes

Kiznaiver
Anyone know where I can find Neko white Blu ray stock? I know I'm very late to this particular party, but I'd like to have all available titles.

Vincentdante

Straw Hat Pirate
Anyone know where I can find Neko white Blu ray stock? I know I'm very late to this particular party, but I'd like to have all available titles.
It's OOP and being replaced by the Second Season Boxset (this is what I'm waiting for as well). If you wanted it by itself however CEX or ebay would be the best bet.