UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Do alle 3 Tenchi Muyo OVA Collections (CE, BD, DVD) contain all 14 episodes (incl "The Night Before the Carnival" and "Mihoshi Special"), or is some content exclusive / not included?

Do alle 3 Tenchi Muyo OVA Collections (CE, BD, DVD) contain all 14 episodes (incl "The Night Before the Carnival" and "Mihoshi Special"), or is some content exclusive / not included?

All 3 sets have "The Night Before the Carnival", but only the CE and DVD sets have the Mihoshi Special as that was DVD only. The standalone BD set doesn't have it.

£126 is a lot of cash for me to part on something I haven't watched before; although I possess most of Ufotable's other works on Blu-ray. At £70 - 90 I could take a punt on it. Maybe they will have some left in stock after Xmas.

£126 is a lot of cash for me to part on something I haven't watched before; although I possess most of Ufotable's other works on Blu-ray. At £70 - 90 I could take a punt on it. Maybe they will have some left in stock after Xmas.

Unfortunately they were forced to up the price. Quite a few people ordered it for around the price range you mentioned during their last % off sale.

Back