• Bakuon!!
  • The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Dust Storm Dance
  • Seven Mortal Sins
  • Starmyu Season 1
  • Starmyu Season 2
Recap:
  • Sagrada Reset

*Screams loudly in joy*

I never thought I will see Higurashi licensed here and by MVM, especially since a while ago MVM said someone else had the license. Will buy day 1, though I have the feeling someone may have gotten me the US set as a birthday present.

Also nice to see Seven Mortal Sins rescued.

After a horrible week of being ill, and currently still ill. This news has made my week . I love you MVM <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Anime Limited Announcement Sunday Panel #2: Cardcaptor Sakura the Movie 2: The Sealed Card

Anime Limited Announcement Sunday Panel #3: FLCL Vinyl Soundtrack

Anime Limited Announcement Sunday Panel #4: Cowboy Bebop 20th anniversary edition

Anime Limited Announcement Sunday Panel #5: Perfect Blue Ultimate Edition

So the 2nd Cardcaptor movie but none of the other stuff...sure that makes sense.

Looking forward to seeing what they do with Cowboy Bebop.

Bebop is planned to have all the soundtracks. Talking to Manga about movie.

Perfect Blue has a translated 380 page book of Satoshi Kon's storyboards for the entire film.

I'll hold off on cardcaptor until the whole tv series gets licensed. No point in buying movie 2 if the rest isn't licensed imo.

Ooo some great announcements, watched Perfect Blue for the first time recently and it was really impressive so I'd shell out for a UE.

That's it?

One old show and one old movie as new licences and 2 re-editions?
+ one vinyl...

Ok, pretty poor Sunday announcement and ComiCon in general.

I would've expected more 2017 announcements by now... I guess I'll have to import more from the US then.

That's it?

One old show and one old movie as new licences and 2 re-editions?
+ one vinyl...

Ok, pretty poor Sunday announcement and ComiCon in general.

Well this year alone among other things we have already announced Persona 5, Lupin III Part V, Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory in TV series and Penguin Highway and Mirai in film.

Plenty more on the go too so with that in mind, what exactly did you imagine ^^;;;?

AP

Apologises for the delay in the round-up article, some folks mentioned Clear Card and I made the changes at the last second then it turns out they only had The Sealed Card so I had to go back and correct it. The article change was quick but the social media side wasn't.

Apologises for the delay in the round-up article, some folks mentioned Clear Card and I made the changes at the last second then it turns out they only had The Sealed Card so I had to go back and correct it. The article change was quick but the social media side wasn't.

I blame the discord.
If it helps, I hit the same wall. I believe the trailer suggested move I but the slide clarifiedmovie II.

Back