Manga's new release schedule

I don't think Samurai Girls was ever mentioned in any of their licencing tweets.

It would have been nice if they mentioned that Haruhi-chan volume 1 was going to get a separate release before they bundled it with Haruhi Suzumiya S2. I bet that one bloke who bought S2 just for the Haruhi-chan bonus disc is peeved right now...

Just Passing Through said:
I don't think Samurai Girls was ever mentioned in any of their licencing tweets.
but you can clearly see it............... unless its a false release
i dont know to rather but it from hmv if it comes out or buy it from axlemusic ( what do you think)

It would have been nice if they mentioned that Haruhi-chan volume 1 was going to get a separate release before they bundled it with Haruhi Suzumiya S2. I bet that one bloke who bought S2 just for the Haruhi-chan bonus disc is peeved right now...
what ya mean....................
?

Manga sure have a lot of releases lined up between now and the end of the year. Delays inevitable...

After Sekirei I was just waiting for Samurai Girls to show up. There's no way I'd pay Sentai prices for that, but £15 or thereabouts for a Manga UK version would be dandy. Same character designer as Blassreiter = sexy laydees.

Speaking of Sekirei, I wonder why that has a higher RRP than usual. The power of boobs will compel us to part with the extra few quid, perhaps?

fabricatedlunatic said:
Manga sure have a lot of releases lined up between now and the end of the year. Delays inevitable...

After Sekirei I was just waiting for Samurai Girls to show up. There's no way I'd pay Sentai prices for that, but £15 or thereabouts for a Manga UK version would be dandy. Same character designer as Blassreiter = sexy laydees.

Speaking of Sekirei, I wonder why that has a higher RRP than usual. The power of boobs will compel us to part with the extra few quid, perhaps?
yep

fabricatedlunatic said:

You underestimate the selling power of boobies

Bleach season 7, Dance in the Vampire Bund, FMA Brotherhood 5 and Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya are definitely on my list. I couldn't care much for Haruhi-chan and Nyoron Churuya-san tbh,

il get the US Samurai Girls cause i have a feeling those ******* from the BBFC will get involved - they cut code geass and cut paranoia agent and battle vixens there not doing it to me again.

there are 7 that i wasn't aware of but now i know there going to be released il just put them down on what to get

Already own Dance In The Vampire Bund Region A BD/DVD release and I have been getting the FMA Brotherhood Region A bds (preordered volume 5). I also already own the Region A bds of Casshern Sins & Xam'd. Samurai Girls I will get the Region A bd (perhaps using my Planetaxel points).

There is only really Welcome to the Space Show, Highschool of the Dead (already preordered the bd) , Eden of the East Movie 2 and Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (already preordered the bd) and maybe Sekirei that I will be getting the UK releases of.

Not liking the Kaze association with Samurai Girls. I've really not got on with the Kaze discs released here so far. Layton showed that they lock out the player from the user, no changing audio or subs on the fly, and they kill the player timer as well.

With Vampire Knight, and especially Vampire Knight Guilty, the single volume releases sucked, had all the UPOP issues of Layton, and on top of that had really crappy NTSC-PAL conversions, where R4 is now doing mostly native PAL. Vampire Knight Guilty in particular was so jerky that I couldn't watch it on a big TV at all.

If they author the Samurai Girls discs, I wouldn't be surprised if they too are crappy NTSC-PAL and have the extras stripped.

Madman are streaming the show, but there's no mention of a DVD release in R4 yet

If they author the Samurai Girls discs, I wouldn't be surprised if they too are crappy NTSC-PAL and have the extras stripped.
That's what worries me. If that is the case then I'll be giving that particular series a wide berth. I await your review with trepidation /o\

Interesting. I'd not been interested in any of the Kaze releases in the UK so far, but I was looking forward to what may come. But if they have issues like that, it's troubling.

No Darker Than Black S2 listed :(

Apart from one or two, nothing else i'm really interested about in that list though that's likely to change (and be delayed...).

*inhales deeply*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Oh wait never mind, because I managed to sell S2 for £12 meaning I got H-chan for £15 which is pretty much what it costs alone.

I'm just glad part 2 is not glued to 1. THEN I'd be peeved.

I thought Samurai Girls was pretty poor anyway, tbh.

I'm guessing the Welcome to the Space Show date is just a place holder.

May actually pick up their second part of Phantom, since I only bought part 1 from the US so far.

Back