Manga's new release schedule

hey look at this
The Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya & Nyoron! Churuya-san Collection 1
The Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya & Nyoron! Churuya-san Collection 2
if these are going to be released then why iisn't Nyoron! Churuya-san separate i mean the resent boxset release has The Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya part 1.

animefreak17 said:
hey look at this
if these are going to be released then why iisn't Nyoron! Churuya-san separate i mean the resent boxset release has The Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya part 1.
Nyoron is bundled with all -chan releases.

animefreak17 said:
hey look at this
They're supposed to be together. Every release (Japan and the USA) from the original webcast has been together.

nanika said:
animefreak17 said:
hey look at this
Nyoron is bundled with all -chan releases.
so all i gotta do is wait for haruhi - chan part 2 and that will have Nyoron! Churuya-san part 2 too

god im losing the plot this series is driving me crazy
first i dont get it then i get it and then i hear the haruhi - chan will have Nyoron! Churuya with it in part 2. then i hear The Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya & Nyoron! Churuya-san Collection 1 and 2 is coming out.
im just going to get The Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya & Nyoron! Churuya-san Collection 2 then the movie

what they should of done is Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya & Nyoron! Churuya part 2 together with the movie to make a boxset instead of making us buy Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya & Nyoron! Churuya-san 1 and 2 and season 2 of The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya.

animefreak17 said:
what they should of done is Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya & Nyoron! Churuya part 2 together with the movie to make a boxset instead of making us buy Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya & Nyoron! Churuya-san 1 and 2 and season 2 of The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Dear CHRIST you are confusing the issue more than the issue was confused originally! :p

They're not MAKING you buy anything. If you want season 2 and Haruhi Chan+Nyoron 1 then buy the "deluxe season 2 boxset" if you want the subsequent Haruhi Chan+Nyoron 2 then you can buy that separately.

If you want season 2 but not Haruhi Chan+Nyoron 1 you can wait till later this year, same goes if you want Haruhi Chan+Nyoron 1 but not season 2.

Haruhi Chan+Nyoron 2 was always going to be separate.

The releases are as follows:

Out now:
- Haruhi Season 2 boxset: Contains season 2 and Haruhi Chan+Nyoron 1

Later this year:
- Haruhi season 2 single
- Haruhi Chan+Nyoron 1
- Haruhi Chan+Nyoron 2

If they'd bundled Haruhi Chan+Nyoron 2 with the movie that probably would've annoyed people who just want the movie or just wanted Haruhi Chan+Nyoron 2 again. It also ups the price so if you just want one you're forced to splash out more cash for something you want and be saddled with something you don't want.

Is that clear now?

i get it all i got to do is get Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya & Nyoron! Churuya-san collection 2 and the movie to complete my haruhi series collection.

animefreak17 said:
i get it all i got to do is get Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya & Nyoron! Churuya-san collection 2 and the movie to complete my haruhi series collection.

Yes. Assuming you bought the aforementioned recently released Season 2 boxset.

Reaper gI said:
You want a list?

Roughy:
Endless Eight
Not containing Disapearance (the next arc after season 1 finished)
Looking like K-on! (character model changes)
You'd prefer Disappearance to have been done on a TV budget and timscales?
And only one really episode really "looked like K-on!" (at least as far into Endless 8 as I got).

Slightly OT but in relation to the previous conversation, I have never watched an Haruhi but I want the movie on BD, can it be enjoyed as a stand alone piece or would previous knowledge of the haruhi plot/universe be advisable?

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:

Yes. Assuming you bought the aforementioned recently released Season 2 boxset.
ok im good i fully understand lets go party

britguy said:
Slightly OT but in relation to the previous conversation, I have never watched an Haruhi but I want the movie on BD, can it be enjoyed as a stand alone piece or would previous knowledge of the haruhi plot/universe be advisable?

I'll answer your question with a question: why do you want the movie on BD already if you've never seen the series? I haven't seen the movie but have seen the main series. I'd say it would probably work ok as a standalone, because the series doesn't really reference itself much but you do need to understand the powers everyone has or you'll be a bit lost.

Anyone know if k-on is likely to get a full season release? I hate buying single dvd's. I much prefer full seasons or half season sets.

britguy said:

It could probably be enjoyed, but you would have no idea what was going on.
I really do not advise trying to watch it without previous knowledge.

animefreak17 said:
Cathe said:
Anyone know if k-on is likely to get a full season release? I hate buying single dvd's. I much prefer full seasons or half season sets.
look at the anime schedule its there
A full season release for K-on is there, is it? No. It isn't.

af17, I don't think you're a bad guy but I do think patience is wearing a little thin now. Can you please check what you've written is relevant or necessary (or indeed accurate) before pressing the "submit" button?

On the same topic, I do believe Manga have mentioned a full-season BD release, once the singles are done/it comes out in the US/something.

ayase said:
animefreak17 said:
Cathe said:

af17, I don't think you're a bad guy but I do think patience is wearing a little thin now. Can you please check what you've written is relevant or necessary (or indeed accurate) before pressing the "submit" button?
i
it is on blu-ray on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 its on the schedule

ayase said:
animefreak17 said:
Cathe said:

But he's right it is on there. Now who looks foolish?

Back