Manga's new release schedule

hey can someone tell me exactly what releases Haruhi has releases cause iv lost the plot here
iv got season 1 and 2 and im getting the movie so what else is there and why are they re- releasing them in separate dvds

animefreak17 said:
hey can someone tell me exactly what releases Haruhi has releases cause iv lost the plot here
iv got season 1 and 2 and im getting the movie so what else is there and why are they re- releasing them in separate dvds

Haruhi-Chan Pt 2 will be released Oct 31st. Then Haruhi S2 and Haruhi-chan Pt 1 will be rereleased seperately in December.

animefreak17 said:
Some of us want one but not the other, bundling them together means more than half my money goes on something I don't consider worthy of being used as coasters(and certainly don't want to be seen as paying money for).

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:

Haruhi-Chan Pt 2 will be released Oct 31st. Then Haruhi S2 and Haruhi-chan Pt 1 will be rereleased seperately in December.
so let me see
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya season 1 has been released and season 2 has been released

The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya is a different series but part of the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series but hasn't been released yet but its going to be released separately in parts 1 and 2 am i right

animefreak17 said:
so let me see
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya season 1 has been released and season 2 has been released correct

The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya is a different series (correct) but part of the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series but hasn't been released yet WRONG but its going to be released separately in parts 1 and 2 am i right
Half of Haruhi-chan was released as part of the Haruhi 2009 "season 2" release, as a bonus disk.

Haruhi "S2" + Haruhi-chan part 1 has been released already
Hauhi-chan part 2 is comming out in October
Haruhi "S2" is coming out in December
Haruhi-chan part 1 is coming out in December

Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
so let me see
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya season 1 has been released and season 2 has been released correct

The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya is a different series (correct) but part of the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series but hasn't been released yet WRONG but its going to be released separately in parts 1 and 2 am i right
Half of Haruhi-chan was released as part of the Haruhi 2009 "season 2" release, as a bonus disk.

Haruhi "S2" + Haruhi-chan part 1 has been released already
Hauhi-chan part 2 is comming out in October
Haruhi "S2" is coming out in December
Haruhi-chan part 1 is coming out in December
ok i get it now the haruhi - chan came out with season 2 of haruhi and part 2 of haruhi - chan is coming out october and haruhi season 2 and haruhi - chan part 2 is coming out later i get it. sooooo whats the problem? i dont mind the boxset haruhi - chan + haruhi............

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
to be honest its saves me cash to get me some anime.
i just dont get why everyone's so upset about the resent release of this boxset
Because they didn't like Season 2 of Haruhi.
because.............??
You want a list?

Roughy:
Endless Eight
Not containing Disapearance (the next arc after season 1 finished)
Looking like K-on! (character model changes)

Esentialy it covered a fairly boring arc (that they'd skipped out in season 1) and was more than half filler, realy realy, realy, bad, annoying, director trolling, filler.

Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
because.............??
You want a list?

Roughy:
Endless Eight

Esentialy it covered a fairly boring arc (that they'd skipped out in season 1) and was more than half filler, realy realy, realy, bad, annoying, director trolling, filler.
and getting season 1 and 2 of both series in singles would be better cause the singles dont have these problems ( except the first release of season 1 of haruhi which doesn't have any problems )

animefreak17 said:
Reaper gI said:
You want a list?

Roughy:
Endless Eight

and getting season 1 and 2 of both series in singles would be better cause the singles dont have these problems ( except the first release of season 1 of haruhi which doesn't have any problems )
Did you not read the post you just replied to.
Problem is solved by not buying season 2, the problem is simply that lots of us think it's ****.

ilmaestro said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
because.............??
Lack of artistic appreciation and/or imagination.
i haven't seen it yet.
..............................i lack imagination as you could of guessed.

ilmaestro said:
I was answering your question.
oh isn't my face red lol
you know collectors like to have a perfect collection well i bet there are fans out there that would buy haruhi season 2 no matter what, its like the star wars christmas special that was omega crap but there are fans who will get it

Back