Luna's Search & Sale pile

Announcement!
A bulk package is going to the UK soonish (around next weekend). If anybody wants to grab something from my list here's the chance to get it for UK shipping prices and not too long of a wait~

Also new for Sale:
Rozen Maiden Illustrations "Bara Otome" // Peach Pit Japanese Artbook, full colour with dust jacket

I managed to get this twice again. x.x"

Some more stuff coming onto the list these days as I may finally get some time to sort out duplicates and actually watch some things.

Announcement!
A bulk package is going to the UK soonish (around next weekend). If anybody wants to grab something from my list here's the chance to get it for UK shipping prices and not too long of a wait~
It's actually going on saturday. Anybody interested in something? Running a bit out of space~

New for Sale:
Sengoku Basa Samurai Kings The Last Party Movie Blu-ray/DVD Manga UK release, new and sealed

New for sale:
Black Rock Shooter Blu-ray Volume 1 (of 2) Italian Version, still sealed.

Can go for a Fiver.
Or free on top, if you get a bunch of other things from my pile.

It's this one:

Don't need it, as I don't really like the show, but it was part of a bundle. I think there were some people who mentioned they had bought some Italian Anime? Anyone interested?

New for Sale:
Masequerade and The Nameless Women // Eiji Mikage English, Light Novel, One Shot
The Dark Maidens // Rikako Yiyoshi & Boota English, Light Novel, One Shot

New for sale:
Shakugan no Shana The Movie Blu-ray Funimation US release, new and unwatched, combo release, but with the DVD removed. Blu-ray is new and unwatched and I have replaced the 2-disc case with a 1-disc case, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case, region code A, with dub

Nekomonogataris are reserved~

And

New for search:
AL CEs of
Kokkoku
Welcome to the Ballroom

If anyone went in blind and goes out not liking it.

New for Sale:
Shirobako Part 1-2 (complete)
, Sentai Blu-ray release
Gi(a)rlish Number Complete Collection, Sentai Blu-ray release

Weeding out duplicates.

It's daylight without clouds while I'm at home! Finally getting around to tidy up some piles.

New Sales addition:
Tiger & Bunny: the Rising Japanese Limited Edition Japanese release with English subtitles, Digipack in Artbox, Special Features Disc, Special CD, Booklets and filmstrip <--- Also have AL's release of the "The beginning" CE (still sealed) to complement it)
Uta no Prince-sama: Masquerade Mirage Japanese Drama CD Content Infos here
Attack on Titan Volume 2 Blu-ray Limited Edition Japanese release, new and sealed
Heaven's Lost Property Complete Collection Blu-ray MVM UK release, new and sealed, region code B, with dub
The Legend of the Legendary Heroes Complete Collection Blu-ray Funimation release, Code A/B, without the DVDs

There is also a bulkload of German anime/manga to go out (but probably not too interesting here, but let me know if.)

New Manga for Sale:
AniImo Volume 1-3, english, read once

Volume 1-2 on behalf of an acquaintance, 3 from me.

PM'd you~

Other than that, the Nekomonogataris aren't reserved anymore.
Also an AoA Occultic Nine p2 finally got itself found~
An updated list is now also in the main post. (Some things that got sold still were in there.)

New for Search:
Sword Art Online Light Novel 16+
WorldEnd (a.k.a. SukaSuka) Light Novel 2, 3, 6+
A Certain Magical Index Light Novel 17+
Accel World Light Novel 16+
The Devil is a Part-Timer! Light Novel 12+
The Irregular at Magic High School 8, 10+
Sword Art Online: Progressive LIght Novel 5+
Baccano! Light Novel 10
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Light Novel 13+
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria Light Novel 1+
Log Horizon Light Novel 12+
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World Light Novel 6+
The Reprise of the Spear Hero 2+
The Isolator Volume 5

Most of this list contains titles which I got and somebody else would take over after reading, but they are dropping out and I'm not that keen on paying full price for reading it once. Others include volumes the online shop just up and decided to cancel ramdom volumes with no proper reason, but of course reordering would cost up to 5 more or are simply not listed in the catalog anymore. Some others are just a memo on upcoming volumes to be released.
More to come, once the online shop decides to cancel the next bunch of preorders that I can't recall in detail right now.

Anyone have some of these to get rid pf perchance? (Or direct me to a shop with used volumes, that would also be helpful.)
If anyone has some decent LN title to throw up, I'd be interested in general, too. =D

Last edited:
Back