Luna's Search & Sale pile

New for sale:
Code Geass Blu-Ray Complete Collection, US release by Funimation, Blu-ray release of the first season with slipcover, new and shrinkwrapped.
Code Geass R2 Mono Audio Blu-rays, The second R2 season's Mono-Audio Blu-rays, Blu-rays are new and unwatched. Region Code A, these are loose discs
Code Geass R2 DVDs, New and unwatched. Presumably Region Code 1, these are loose discs

Well, there I thought the simple edition of Season one was a combo and I could remove the DVDs and put the mono-audio BDs inside, while ditching both season's DVDs to my usual acquaintance. Until I noticed it wasn't a combo...

Last edited:
PM is underway. ^^

New for sale:
Non Non Biyori DVD Complete Collection, US release by Sentai, new and unwatched, but unpacked and the cover wrap got a bit creased at the spine corner, because it stuck out of its protection area while on transport. (You don't see it on the shelf though.) Region Code 1

New for sale:
Polyphonica Complete Collection DVD, US release by Sentai, Region Code 1
One Piece Collection 2 DVD; US Release by Funimation, new and shrinkwrapped, Region Code 1

Just noticed I missed updating those from a while back.

New for sale:
Fruits Basket: The Complete Series Sweet Sixteen Anniversary Blu-Ray Collector's Edition; US Release by Funimation, new and shrinkwrapped, Digipack Collector's Edition with Artcards und Video Extras, Region Code A+B+1, a corner got a bit hit in transit

Poor CE was stored in the corner of the postage box, which got smashed hard right at that spot. Just my luck for it to hit the single digipack release of the package in said corner and not some of the simple Sentai amaray casings release which I totally could have replaced with reserve cases. ;_;

New for sale:
Fruits Basket: The Complete Series Sweet Sixteen Anniversary Blu-Ray Collector's Edition; US Release by Funimation, new and shrinkwrapped, Digipack Collector's Edition with Artcards und Video Extras, Region Code A+B+1, a corner got a bit hit in transit

Poor CE was stored in the corner of the postage box, which got smashed hard right at that spot. Just my luck for it to hit the single digipack release of the package in said corner and not some of the simple Sentai amaray casings release which I totally could have replaced with reserve cases. ;_;

Considering the damage, how much would you be looking for?

New Manga for sale:
The Girl from the Other Side: Siuil, a Run Volume 1;

When you notoriously become to stupid to read not just the language tag, but even the frigging title. x.x"

Luck & Logic Complete Collection Blu Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has an o-card slipcover.
How much shipped to the UK?

New for sale:
Gansta Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has an o-card slipcover.

Let's try getting off a 'frankensteined' set.

Anthem of the Heart DVD Unwatched DVD disc of AL's UK combo release placed on casing/package of the German BD release

New for sale:
✿ My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu & Season 1 Blu-Ray Complete Collection; new and unwatched, but shrink has been removed [Pictures]
✿ The Tatami Galaxy Complete Collection DVD
; Digipack Release by Beez [Pictures]

Totally forgot to put this on the sales list.

Last edited:
I revamped the list quite considerably these last couple of days. Changes include:
A bunch of new search titles.
New sales sections: Japanese Manga, French and German Anime
Some facelifting of the list and proper alphabetical of the sales list (using a spreadsheet based autosort now.)

Still looks a bit wild, I suppose...

Added some new categories:
VN
Artbooks
Japanese manga
French manga

Anybody interested in a Movies section btw? Got a bunch of DVDs to sell of from an acquaintance. They are German releases, but almost all of them they were originally English, so not much of a language issue there.

Have browsed through the Rightstuf sale and took some notes on b/c tier titles. They all went into the bargain search section of the opening post. (Have to see some might move out up from it, too.) News titles as per usual added on top of the list of the section.

New for sale:
Your Name; US Standard Edition BD/DVD Combo release by Funimation, new and shrinkwrapped, comes with an ocard slicover with shiny a effect, Region Code A/1 [Pictures]
A Certain Magical Index Complete Collection; US Blu-Ray/DVD Combo release by Funimation, new and shrinkwrapped, with o-card slipcover, region code A/1 [Pictures]
Unbreakable Machine Doll Complete Collection Limited Edition; US Limited Edition release by Funimation in a chipbox, blu rays are new and unwatched, DVDs watched once, Region Code A/B/1/2/4, comes with a 12 page booklet full of artwork [Pictures]

Last edited:
New for sale:
Shonen Maid Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]
Jinsei Life Consulting Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]

Back