Luna's Search & Sale pile

I have a copy of Gundam: Reconguista in G and I'm open to trades. You marked it as a low priority, so I'm not sure which of your titles you'd be willing to trade it for.

Received Crest of the Stars today safely. You were right about the discs not having eng subs, and I've already find myself some so thanks for the sale ^^

@Blaize
Since there is a Sentai Blu Ray out there, I'd prefer that edition, over the Australian DVD, sorry. ^^"
As unknownfate indicates, I personally don't really like rating logos. (A big reason I avoid German editions as well.) They totally destroy the artwork for me. That's not to say, I definitely wouldn't go for them, but the only reason I'd still get it is, if it otherwise is more attractive. (Like the alternative costing considerably more or having even worse artwork or having defective discs etc.)
I have an acquaintance who doesn't care about any of that though and takes about anything he doesn't have already. He would even take loose discs without any packaging if it cuts considerably on the price. To him only as cheap as possible counts, but his cheap means really cheap. Like about Bootleg cheap-ish or below. But I guess you most certainly wouldn't want to blow it out as low as that, since it isn't really too far away from a give away. ^^"

@IncendiaryLemon
I basically trade anything, the question on hand is probably more on the value balance.
What would you have in mind that interests you from my list?
(Which edition is your's the Anime Limited one or the US Edition?)

@Lambadelta
Great to hear all arrived safely~

@Luna It's the Anime Limited set. I'm not sure it has a US release. In terms of what you have, Mawaru Penguindrum is of interest. Are those 2 volumes the whole show or are there more?

Expanded search list yet again along with new sections. Lists sections are in acending/decending order, so the new stuff should be easily spottable.

@IncendiaryLemon
Sounds fine for a trade~
Sentai's Penguindrum BD release is the complete show on these two BDs. I have replaced their original BD cases with locally bought BD cases, though. (Not sure anymore if it was because of Sentais material savy holes-cases, damage on the original cases because postage messed up or simply to cut on volume size for shipping.) They are still two BD cases of the same width, but their blue has a bit of a darker shade. I hope that's not a problem. =O
Do you possibly have something else to sell/trade aside what you have in your thread? (Just curious, since more stuff makes shipping less hurtful~)

Expanded search list yet again along with new sections. Lists sections are in acending/decending order, so the new stuff should be easily spottable.

@IncendiaryLemon
Sounds fine for a trade~
Sentai's Penguindrum BD release is the complete show on these two BDs. I have replaced their original BD cases with locally bought BD cases, though. (Not sure anymore if it was because of Sentais material savy holes-cases, damage on the original cases because postage messed up or simply to cut on volume size for shipping.) They are still two BD cases of the same width, but their blue has a bit of a darker shade. I hope that's not a problem. =O
Do you possibly have something else to sell/trade aside what you have in your thread? (Just curious, since more stuff makes shipping less hurtful~)

Hmm, I am pretty reluctant to get rid of releases, personally, as a collector of sorts. Looking at my shelf, I think there are a few I wouldn't be too hurt over parting with, I'm not sure how many are of interest:

-Dance in the Vampire Bund (Australian Blu-Ray)
-Deadman Wonderland (UK Blu-Ray)
-Fractale (US Blu-Ray/DVD, Limited Edition)
-Freedom (US Blu-Ray, Limited Edition)
-Okami San and her Seven Companions (US Blu Ray, Limited Edition)
-Space Dandy Season 1 (UK Blu Ray, Limited Edition)
-Claymore (UK DVD)
-Fate/Stay Night 04 (US DVD)
-The Future Diary (US DVD, 2 Parts)
-Girls Und Panzer (US DVD)
-Good Luck Girl (UK DVD)
-Is This a Zombie Season 1 (UK DVD)
-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Season 1 (UK DVD)
-Nichijou (Australian DVD)
-Shigurui Death Frenzy (UK DVD)
-Spirited Away (UK DVD)

Last edited:
How much is shipping to U.K. If I bought. Absolute duo?
It would be a <500g sealed letter, so 3.7€ (uninsured). That somewhere slightly below 3.5 GBP currently. Tacking can be added. Insurance can also be added as I recently learned, but I still have to clarify how much exactly that costs. (Their website info is a bit ambiguous, but I haven't managed to get to them in the office hours last week.)
Absolute Duo has the DVD part of the combo removed, would that be a problem?

@IncendiaryLemon
Hm, nothing of interest for me, but I know a Jojo Fan. And a gory fan, so perhaps Shigurui is of interest. I'll ask them~
Would they also be for trading then?

Last edited:
It would be a <500g sealed letter, so 3.7€ (uninsured). That somewhere slightly below 3.5 GBP currently. Tacking can be added. Insurance can also be added as I recently learned, but I still have to clarify how much exactly that costs. (Their website info is a bit ambiguous, but I haven't managed to get to them in the office hours last week.)
Absolute Duo has the DVD part of the combo removed, would that be a problem?

@IncendiaryLemon
Hm, nothing of interest for me, but I know a Jojo Fan. And a gory fan, so perhaps Shigurui is of interest. I'll ask them~
Would they also be for trading then?

Yes, but I'm afraid they're not worth a whole bunch. I'm not sure if you saw, but I also have two Japanese volumes of JoJo, with English subtitles, that might be of interest to your friend.

@Incendiary Lemon
I guess so, they're also up on amazon.de What would you want to trade these two actually?

She is usually low on funds, so I highly doubt she's all that interested in the Japanese ones, since it would cost a fortune to her to complete it. But I'll ask her anyway~

@Incendiary Lemon
I guess so, they're also up on amazon.de What would you want to trade these two actually?

She is usually low on funds, so I highly doubt she's all that interested in the Japanese ones, since it would cost a fortune to her to complete it. But I'll ask her anyway~

The Gintama Movie BD?

The Sentai one of the first movie, not the Japanese one of the second, I assume? Hmmmm. Would have to think about that one. Let's see, what I get as anwer first. ^^

*scratches head*
So, one of them said, he's having Shigurui already, so that's out. The Jojo girl also said she already has it, but then the Shigurui person said, he doesn't have that and would be interested a bit, so it's up on the plate again. (But he's sorts of a cheapskate...)
He would be a little bit interested in the Future Diary, too, but that's 2-part. Not sure if you would be willing to trade that and Jojo against the Gintama movie. @.@"

Sales list addition:
Gintama Collection 1-4, Sentai DVD release, new and unwatched, but shrinkwrap has been removed.

Decided to get the some 5 times more expesive German Blu-rays after all...

Last edited:
New on Sale:
Robotic Notes Part 1 BD/DVD Combo, new and shrinkwrapped (without slipcover), Funimation release, with RC Code A/B

Not sure anymore why I have this actually, best guess is, I didn't want to throw away part 2's slipcover, but also didn't wanted some non-unison thing in my LE box.

New on (low prio) Search:
Gundam The Origin - found

Also perhaps on Sale:
Hyouka Part 1, new and shrinkwrapped, but the slipcover got hurt. How that happened, in case anybody might get entertained by it. (Images are linked there, too.) - reserved

Possibly more to come the next few days, too. when I checked everything. As if that stuff yesterday didn't go wrong enough, I had to discover that some things from previous packages also have some hits. Either because I was blind, or something went wrong with storing them at home. =_="

Last edited:
As I'm getting the BD from the kickstarter; New Sales Addition:
Aria the Animation , Nozomi's US DVD release
Possibly the other seasons, too, depending how the stretch goals will turn out to be.

Back