Luna’s Adventures in English

@Phobos: And now I've learnt that "Phobos is the innermost and larger of the two natural satellites of Mars". (Thanks, Google!)

I initially wondered whether your username was a reference to a character in Black Rock Shooter: The Game...

I genuinely use the word "dude" in real life as well. I pinched that from TV chefs The Hairy Bikers!

But what's that in your post above...? "wont’"?! Aaargh!!!

:D
Don’t take this the wrong way (I’ve just been trying to be a lot more honest lately, mainly to myself) but simply based on you saying dude, buddy and engaging in apostrophe banter if I knew you in reality I think I’d have to be friends with you.

@Phobos: And now I've learnt that "Phobos is the innermost and larger of the two natural satellites of Mars". (Thanks, Google!)

I initially wondered whether your username was a reference to a character in Black Rock Shooter: The Game...

That’s an interesting one, that’s not the origin of Phobos, as with most cosmic bodies they took the name from a deity, in this case it’s both a roman and Greek one. One of the sons of Aries/Mars also the twin god to Deimos, Deimos being the god of fear, Phobos more being the fear itself. On a side note he is also the god of battlefield routs.

No disappointment caused, if I’m honest I rarely drink nowadays and am definitely going off the idea more as time passes (might just about be able to avoid my first ever hangover if I’m lucky) I genuinely respect the fact you don’t partake. Takes more balls than people would generally consider, especially if someone is trying to be pushy with drinks.

Back