LondonExpo List of Attendance

I am going to see if i can get the time off work first if i can then i might go, i have always wanted to go to this type of thing tbh

Edit : I asked my manager at work and hes given me the time off :D :D so i will see you all there :wink:

Name: anyname!
Day of Arrival: Saturday
Location of Arrival: Kings Cross
Day of Departure: Saturday
Accomodation: Not gonna need
Day of Attendance: (Sat)
Cosplay: Not sure yet...

I'm dragging a few people I know along too.

Name: AnimeToshi
Day of Arrival: Saturday Morning (Stupidly Early!!!)
Location of Arrival: As close as I can get my car!
Day of Departure: Sunday Night
Accomodation: Hotel
Day of Attendance: Sat 7 Sun
Cosplay: Nope

AnimeToshi said:
Name: AnimeToshi
Accomodation: Hotel

Which hotel? If it is the same one I'm in (dunno which I'm in yet), wanna join for anime/games in the evening? This invite goes out to everyone interested btw.

a few new things have been added to the expo.
the best part of the new news tho is about the j-pop and j-rock room at the party i ewill be getting tickets for it for sure now.

sniff

sniff...why?! why am I in Singapore?! WHY? Why couldn't the Expo have been held in August when I was actually in London???? WHY? Life is sooo unfair. Does anyone feel like magically transporting me over in their magic transporter machine? Please? I'm not very large and won't take up much space. I'll even keep really quiet and you'll never know I'm there. Anyone? Please? *wide eyed scrapped ducky look*

I am.....unsure if i can get there....i have to earn money and i need a place to stay and form of transport......so i am pretty much in at a stand still......

Name: Hitsugaya_Toshiro
Day of Arrival: Saturday Morning
Location of Arrival: London Victoria Station
Day of Departure: Not Sure yet.
Accomodation: Hotel Most likely.
Day of Attendance: Both most probably.
Cosplay: Not sure yet, hopefully!

Back