LondonExpo List of Attendance

My friend who I'm going to the expo with has finally joined AUN ^_^ I forced her, hehe. Her username is miharu ogawa.
She's 14 (1 year younger than me but taller) and is absolutly mad about Sasuke from Naruto, she even put her occupation as, sasuke fan girl.

Hello

Name: Hollie collins
Day of Arrival: Saturday Morning
Location of Arrival: the Victoria dockland one
Day of Departure: Late Sat-ur-day
Accomodation: My home
Day of Attendance: Sat-ur-day
Cosplay: Yes

YATTA I was able to finish my essay in time!!! Only problem is I went to bed really late last night and tomorrow I have to wakeup at 4 because the plane leaves at 6 and I’ll be so hyper tonight it will take me ages to get to sleep!

My friend doesn't answer herself because when I asked her to introduce herself to everyone she said “noâ€

Name: Rob
Day of Arrival: Saturday Afternoon
Location of Arrival: I'll be taking the Jubilee Line etc.
Day of Departure: Saturday
Accomodation: I live about an hour outside of London
Day of Attendance: Sat
Cosplay: No

I'll probably see people and not even know they're from this board. I only joined the board yesterday. I should be wearing a T-shirt with a Tomato on that reads savebigo.com underneath. If you see me say hello. Hope everyone has a good time.

Neon-Noir said:
What do you mean the trains aren't working? Is that just where you live, or is there a strike in London tomorrow...??? *panics*

I was worrying the same thing! There better not be or else I will be writing a strongly worded letter.

Back