LondonExpo List of Attendance

Mutsumi

Guild Member
http://www.londonexpo.com

I've made this thread so those of us attending Expo can make known the times we will be there & our plans, etc.

Name: (Guess what goes here)
Day of Arrival: (The day you will arriving at/near the convention area. Also, morning, afternoon, or evening.)
Location of Arrival: (Which station you'll arrive at, so people arriving at the same stations may meet)
Day of Departure: (A bit like above)
Accomodation: (Everyone has to be staying somewhere. If everyone who needs a hotel room goes to the same hotel or even shared rooms, everyone can save money)
Day of Attendance: (Sat/Sun/Both)
Cosplay: (Yes/No, suggested by JAKEMAN)
If someone here is already doing some organising of Expo-based meetings here, feel free to step in.

Name: Mutsumi
Day of Arrival: Friday afternoon
Location of Arrival: Waterloo Station, about 12:30pm
Day of Departure: Sunday afternoon
Accomodation: A hotel, though I do not know which, as my accomodation is being organised by the leader of the group of which I am part.
Day of Attendance: Sat
Cosplay: Serious Sam

Hope to see some of you there. ;D

*New!*
Confirmed 100% Attending:
AnimeToshi
Berserker
FF8Selphie (Hollie Collins)
Freya
Frozen-Wolf <Fenix>
Hitsugaya_Toshiro
Imp
JAKEMAN
Jen-chan
Melainy
Mini_Mariah
Mutsumi
pick.any.name (Nickname you Pan, shall I?)
Shades
Sushi Ice-Cream
Tohru
Valha

Unsure
Arbalest
Denser
Solo Tremaine

If your status changes, post stating it & I'll amend the list. I'll update it with new posts as I see them.
Edit: Added 'Cosplay' option.
Edit 2: Added list of people.

Name Valha
Day of Arrival: saturday morning
Location of Arrival:dockland station in morning
Day of Departure: well i dont live far so i will just get train home after each day
Accomodation: my house as its not far away.
Day of Attendance both

im going with shades at the moment and hope to meet up with few ppl there.

Name:JAKEMAN
Day of Arrival: SATURDAY MORNING
Location of Arrival: VICTORIA ROYAL DOCKS CAR PARK
Day of Departure: SATURDAY LATE AFTERNOON
Accomodation: MY HOUSE
Day of Attendance: SATURDAY
Cosplay:YES

I added another thing for cosplay on the list aswell lol

Name: Imp
Day of Arrival: Sunday late morning
Location of Arrival: I don't know...DLR train though!
Day of Departure: Sunday
Accomodation: My house
Day of Attendance: Sunday
Cosplay: No.

Name: Mini-Mariah
Day of Arrival: Saturday Morning
Location of Arrival: Not sure, but by train
Day of Departure: Late saturday afternoon
Accomodation: My house
Day of Attendance: Saturday
Cosplay: Yup, dressed as a bunny-girl lol!

Name Shades
Day of Arrival: saturday morning
Location of Arrival:dockland station in morning
Day of Departure: well Valha dosnt live far so i will just get train to Valhas home after each day
Accomodation: Valhas house as its not far away.
Day of Attendance both

im going with Valha at the moment and hope to meet up with few ppl there 8)

Name: Tohru
Day of Arrival: Saturday morning
Location of Arrival: Airport
Day of Departure: Saturday evening
Accomodation: none
Day of Attendance: Saturday
Cosplay: Very likely

Amina is present!

Name: (Guess what goes here) What does?
Day of Arrival: Saturday morning and then Sunday morning
Location of Arrival: I'm taking the car.
Day of Departure: I dont want to depart! (Sunday evening)
Accomodation: My house is kind close.
Day of Attendance: Both
Cosplay: YES!!! *squeals*

Name: Frozen-Wolf <Fenix>
Day of Arrival: Mid-day
Location of Arrival: - Unknown
Day of Departure: Sat late aAfternoon
Day of Attendance: Sat
Cosplay: Yup acourse :3

so are we just all going to try and meet up there and all say hi then see where things go from there.
Anyone still think its a good idear if i made badages with our user names so if you see someone wearing on you know they are from animeuknews and you can say hi?

valha said:
so are we just all going to try and meet up there and all say hi then see where things go from there.
Anyone still think its a good idear if i made badages with our user names so if you see someone wearing on you know they are from animeuknews and you can say hi?

ha dudey idea valha!! i doubt ide need one youll all reconise me as the mental girl dressed as a pink bunny girl with the neko whose with the guy whos dressed as Jubei...not hard to miss...

not sure maybe i should start a theard about a design and see what ppl come up with. think thats a good idear?

it could also be something mpre simple like name Badges as they would be easyer to make and design what do you think?

Name: Jenny
Day of Arrival: Saturday Morning
Location of Arrival: yet to be decided
Day of Departure: Sunday evening
Accomodation: My house :p
Day of Attendance: Sat and Sun
Cosplay: Yeah xD

I think we should all arrange to meet at a certain place at a certain time, & perhaps post pictures of ourselves here prior to this so that we might recognise each other? I think a good place to meet would be that dowstairs bit in the centre, where the cash machines & toilets are; there is lots of space & few people wait intently there for anything more than money or poop, so an ideal spot I think that would make. We could also have a flag on a stick....or, pants on a stick. I have some pants called the Yohji-pants. I could put them on a stick like a flag. You'd never miss me then.

U know what, im really starting to like U Mutsumi, your almost as mad as I am and its vary rare that i get to mret sumone like that, cant wait for the expo, spose i better start saving some money huh 8)

Bleh, I can't get to the October one. I was hoping to make a Captain Sagara (of Rurouni Kenshin ilk) costume, but even if I was going I doubt I'd be able to finish it in time. Perhaps another event...

why don't you all meet at like those dance machine things, i'm sure they'll have them again. and everyone knows what they look like. OR you could all go get balloons filled with heeliam, no other people are going to be going with heeliam filled balloons, and have written on them you name. I checked the otherday for a different reason, but if you bring your own balloons to a party shop, they charge 80p for the heeliam.

i might be able to in october but im not sure yet i will probably post later if i am going or not

EDIT:Im going yay see you there everybody

Back