LondonExpo List of Attendance

Name: Melainy
Day of Arrival: Saturday morning
Location of Arrival: Canning Town station (getting the Docklands Light Railway from there as suggested on the website)
Day of Departure: Depends on how long I stay out...lol. Probably Saturday evening.
Accomodation: My house. Coz I'm broke.
Day of Attendance: Saturday
Cosplay: Possibly...still deciding who to go as!

Have you all got your expo checklist I have and it follows
EXPO TICKETS
MONEY
CAMERA
SPARE CAMERA BATTRIES
SIGN
PRIZES
BAG
MOBILE FULL BATTERY AND CREDIT

Name: Solo Tremaine
Day of Arrival: Sunday Morning I think. I'm going up to Warwick and Coventry the day before so whether I'm actually awake enough to attend is another matter. But I'd like to.
Location of Arrival: God knows. We're driving partway up by car, then taking the rest by train.
Day of Departure: Sunday afternoon, sometime.
Accomodation: None; slumming it this time. And seeing as I'm only there for a day it wouldn't make sense to rent a bedroom.
Day of Attendance: ...Sunday.
Cosplay: Nope. I might glam it up in my Dark Side swooshy jacket and shirt, but as we have to use public transport I doubt I will. It's a big costume and I don't want to have to lug it around all day.

Then we all mosey around by ourselves and have a great day anyway and come back and post lots of pics of us looking silly. Or we could meet up at a set time, like, at midday and we all go for lunch together... *shrugs*

Agh, I'm not actually going now. It's a shame, cause I was looking forward to meeting everyone. Unfortunately I'd completely forgotten about something else I'd assigned myself to some months ago. Poo bum. At least I'll come away from that with more money than I'll leave with ^_^;

Never mind. I'm still on track for Anime Expo '06 in California. I'll have to ask a friend of mine to pick up the Macross Plus OST on the 30th, though...

Melainy said:
Wow! I'd give anything to go to that!
Been saving up for the last two years, pretty much. Having just started a job, though, it's gotten much easier recently. Hopefully I'll be able to put aside enough and book decent accommodation. I've never been to the U.S. before...

Still, I'd still liked to have made it to the MCM Expo. The guests this time don't interest me nearly as much as they did last year, mind; I just love looking around all the stallholders. Mmm, soundtracks... ^_________^

I'm so excited I can't stop talking about it. I think my parents must be getting annoyed by now hehe ^_^

I'm not cosplaying anymore! It was getting to expensive, and my friend decided not too so I did too.

Mine arrived a little while ago. They're pinned up on my notice board and every now and then I look up at them, grin wildly, and mark off another day on my calender.

There's still the nagging question though: what's life going to be like after expo?! Perish the thought.

Name: Danime! (Dan if u want)
Day of Arrival: Saturday Morning
Location of Arrival: UMMM...Excel! lol
Day of Departure: Saturday afternoon (closing time)
Accomodation: My house! YAY
Day of Attendance: Saturday only
Cosplay: NONONONNO! lol scared of cosplay
Travelling By: Train
Coming With: An anime newbie from school, plz b nice!

Back