evangelion rocks said:
Mandy said:
evangelion rocks said:
Mandy said:
This is gunna be my first expo!
i'm so excited :D
I'm going in a group and we'll be cosplaying Death Note characters
is anyone else cosplaying? :3

You'll have a brilliant time,trust me!^_^.I'll be cosplaying as Gene Starwind and my freind will be Near from Deathnote.Who are you coming as?

thanks and i'm sure we will :D
wow your going as Gene, that's so cool,
I'm going as L, and my friends will be going as, Light, Misa, Matt, Mello and BB.
and we're doing free hugs/glomps ^_^
That's a good group you have there!Especially since you don't get many BB cosplayers^_^.I'll keep an eye out for you guys and say hey if I see you around!

Is anyone else going to the party on Saturday night?

Thanks ^_^ and that would be awesome!

i'm not going to the party :(

chaos said:
Mandy / Durial - met you guys there?

urm...i'm gunna be in a pretty large group so i don't think we'll be meeting up with anybody much, but i might see you around :3

Chaos, you forgot the most important thing about the pub. It serves beer. And rather nice chips.
is there going to be a specific meet up time? Or something more flexible?

Truered said:
Yay less then a week now (I'm going with my University society on Saturday).
Though you'll be accompanying your Kentish chums, it'd be nice if you could bump into us. We may have much to reminisce over.

I want to go, I've never been to an expo before. However it being short notice now I doubt I will find any of my friends willing to go. It would be great to meet up with AUKNer's so maybe at a future expo or convention I will.

JamesX said:
Due to a nice change of plans I should be going to the expo now =)

Just haven't decided on which day yet.
I'll be there both days, but saturday is usually the busiest. Come to our meeting if you come on Saturday!

Yeah sure, I'll just finish making plans tonight and I'll see about going on the Saturday. I hope to see some of you there.

I guess a new picture of me would help huh.

Me.jpg

(My hair doesn't normally look all curled at the bottom but it's the only decent new photo I have.)

Tachi- said:
just checked. i can't :(

or i'm just lost and can't find em where i found em the other day :S
From their website:

London - 24th to 25th October 2009
Advance Sales for London now closed. You can purchase Early entry and General entry at the show Sat & Sun 24-25 October. We hope to see you there.

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
just checked. i can't :(

or i'm just lost and can't find em where i found em the other day :S
From their website:

London - 24th to 25th October 2009
Advance Sales for London now closed. You can purchase Early entry and General entry at the show Sat & Sun 24-25 October. We hope to see you there.

Yeah i know, i saw that.

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
Erm.....how long is the que to get tickets on the day?
From previous experiences, I'd say about one hour queuing.
I believe you can still buy early entry tickets online though.
It's been longer for me I believe. It seriously depends on the time you get there. I mean, it's a long-ass queue and I'd rather not do it but it's hardly a boring crew. Cosplayers are taking pictures and there's a fair amount of fun stuff to see so it doesn't really feel as long as it is.

Jayme said:
chaos said:
Tachi- said:
Erm.....how long is the que to get tickets on the day?
From previous experiences, I'd say about one hour queuing.
I believe you can still buy early entry tickets online though.
It's been longer for me I believe. It seriously depends on the time you get there. I mean, it's a long-ass queue and I'd rather not do it but it's hardly a boring crew. Cosplayers are taking pictures and there's a fair amount of fun stuff to see so it doesn't really feel as long as it is.
Well, true enough. Loads of cosplayers to on the queue, so it's quite fun to wait there. I'm wondering if they got the whole excel centre now, as last may it was too busy which was not so fun :/

Back