London expo

Recieved my early entries for the weekend in the post yesterday.Now,all I have to do is work on my caster gun this weekend and I'm all set for expo!Also,anyone have any clue as to when the party tickets are getting sent via e-mail?

Zin5ki said:
Update.
A friend has informed me that after the 9th they've been sending out E-tickets in PDF form for us to print. I'll tentatively give this a go when I get to a printer.

\o/

I have an e-ticket, but I'm not going to print it off just yet as I'll lose it, and I need as much ink as possible with upcoming essays :lol:

It'll be my third October expo in three years, and this time I won't be queuing...unless the barcode thing breaks down :? :p

This is gunna be my first expo!
i'm so excited :D
I'm going in a group and we'll be cosplaying Death Note characters
is anyone else cosplaying? :3

Mandy said:

You'll have a brilliant time,trust me!^_^.I'll be cosplaying as Gene Starwind and my freind will be Near from Deathnote.Who are you coming as?

Mandy said:
No doubt I'll see you lot about ten times within the first five minutes of me stepping into the place. Possibly thrice at the same time.

Enjoy losing your expo virginity. You'll never have an empty weekend on these dates ever again.

It's been mentioned here before, but for those willing to pay an extra £30, Sci-fi London Oktoberfest is scheduled to screen some popular new anime films on the Saturday night of the Expo. It's a little too late and a little too dear for me however- I'll stick to the daytime entertainments.

Coming, not sure which day (but probably Sat), no cosplay this time, but planning something big for next time. Up for a meet up (in the pub again would be nice).
All nighter looks fun but will need some one to prod me awake. If anyone esle is going and wants to go with me let me know

What was the name of the pub again? Silks and Spices I think, wasn't it?
So what do you guys say about a meetup starting at 13, say until 15 (a bit before studio bones panel).

Anyone who wants / needs people to hang around with earlier, just pm me, then I we can arrange to meetup earlier, I should be there the moment the doors open on saturday and late in the morning on Sunday.

http://www.excel-london.co.uk/visitors/ ... mpusmappdf

Silks and Spices is number 13 on the map and is on the way between the the excel centre and the DLR station.

See you all there!

Edit: added a pic of me for reference for anyone who's coming the first time.

Do you propose meeting within the ExCel complex itself, or somewhere external to it? I'm game for congregating.

On a separate note, is it worth arriving early to have a chance of getting a goody bag? Were I sufficiently prompt, what sort of things would I stand to gain?

BTW - don't forget to send your entry for a chance to win early tickets to the expo!
London expo tickets - 11/10 ~ 20/10
For a chance to win one early ticket for the London MCM Expo tell us two animes produced by studio Bones!

Zin5ki said:
Do you propose meeting within the ExCel complex itself, or somewhere external to it? I'm game for congregating.
It's a pub that is half-way between the DLR station and the entry to the excel centre. It's great because it's not so packed as the food venues inside the expo and we can fit a large group there.

Zin5ki said:
On a separate note, is it worth arriving early to have a chance of getting a goody bag? Were I sufficiently prompt, what sort of things would I stand to gain?
I you want the goody bag, you're better be there early, they run out of them really fast.

Mutsumi said:
You look similar to Ayumi Hamasaki's bodyguard.
who's he?

Yay less then a week now (I'm going with my University society on Saturday).

My third and final year, my third expo :D Went to every October one with my society so far. This time I have an early entry ticket (which I need to print off :lol:) so no big queue for me this time.

I'm going there both for the experience, and to buy merchandise I can't get easily. I'm a sucker for that type of overpriced crap :D

evangelion rocks said:
Mandy said:

You'll have a brilliant time,trust me!^_^.I'll be cosplaying as Gene Starwind and my freind will be Near from Deathnote.Who are you coming as?

thanks and i'm sure we will :D
wow your going as Gene, that's so cool,
I'm going as L, and my friends will be going as, Light, Misa, Matt, Mello and BB.
and we're doing free hugs/glomps ^_^

Mandy said:
evangelion rocks said:
Mandy said:

thanks and i'm sure we will :D
wow your going as Gene, that's so cool,
I'm going as L, and my friends will be going as, Light, Misa, Matt, Mello and BB.
and we're doing free hugs/glomps ^_^
That's a good group you have there!Especially since you don't get many BB cosplayers^_^.I'll keep an eye out for you guys and say hey if I see you around!

Is anyone else going to the party on Saturday night?

Back