London expo

For anyone heading down to the Expo, something to think about.

Sci-Fi-London is back with Oktoberfest 2009. Which includes as always an Anime All nighter.

This year showing the following:

Evangelion 1.0
Sky Crawlers
King of Thorn
Time of Eve

Click here for full details

My tickets arrived today, I will be there on sunday 25th October, not sure if I will be cosplaying thought, if I do I will be going as a Bleach Captain

I'm waiting for my pay to come through today then i'm gonna sort out getting tickets to get down there and go on the saturday. So hopefully this time i will be there and perhaps people will actually meet me ;p

ilmaestro said:
Nice lineup, what date is that?

It's on same day as Expo, Saturday 24th October. From 10:30pm till 9am

However, just found out we lost King of Thorn. Won't be ready for us by then.

MetalxSword said:
Il be going to my first ever Expo! Wooo hopefully i won't get lost! ><
If you're going on your own, we could all meetup somewhere in central london and go together there. The more the merrie after all =)

chaos said:
MetalxSword said:
Il be going to my first ever Expo! Wooo hopefully i won't get lost! ><
If you're going on your own, we could all meetup somewhere in central london and go together there. The more the merrie after all =)

That would be awesome! ^^ Im totally up for it! Yay i have some companions! ^^

I can recommend a few good places to visit, though I just found out that one of them has closed down. ;_; If you have ever been to Oriental City in Colindale, London, I hope you remember it as fondly as I did.

Damn, that was the best place I could think of to visit besides the obvious ones. :(

Okie. On the weekend I'll post maps, directions, etc for us to meet. I'll pm my mobile to you guys, then you can ping me and we can arrange some place to meetup and go.

See you soon!

I seriously recommend avance early tickets.
Last time I've joined the queue I've spent more than an hour on it and that's almost two years ago and Expo grew a bit ever since.

Back