London expo

12:30. . .I should be there. . .If I don't forget. I'll put a reminder on my phone. . . 8)

I'm getting teh Stratford train, I haven't looked up anything else, I don't think the DLR runs directly there though. I'll get there somehow. . .Like I always do.

Jayme said:
12:30. . .I should be there. . .If I don't forget. I'll put a reminder on my phone. . . 8)

I'm getting teh Stratford train, I haven't looked up anything else, I don't think the DLR runs directly there though. I'll get there somehow. . .Like I always do.
You'll need to get the DLR back into London change at Poplar get on another DLR and head towards Custom House. Know cause i'm coming from Loughton on the Central Line. Adds another 15min to the journey $£^%%£

i feel sorry for some of you guys.
i Live in stratford and all i gotta do is either take a one journey Bus (which is around 15 mins), or take the Tube (10 mins) lol.

i'll be going on the saturday, so hopefully there won't be too many problems on the day.
the only thing that affects at the moment is the circle line being out, but it helps that the distict line goes to the same station.

i'll probably be making another music video for anyone interested.

See you all there.

hey all...

feel free to check out the Afro Samurai booth, pick up some free stuff... and get your stuff signed by the creator of Afro Samurai, Takashi Okazaki while he's around to give a cool Q&A

evangelion rocks said:
EXPO TOMORROW! :D can't believe it's almost time, looking forward to it :D

I'm excited! I want to stare at all the comic artists and get them to draw something for me! :lol:
I swear, if anyone bugs me for a hug...

Hmm, I checked Live Travel News and most of the stations are still good service.

But i will be there Saturday. ^^ i'm leaving for london at 5:50am.. '_' HOORAY XD i hope to see some of you there.. :]

Back