London expo

Last time picked up a fast track ticket on the day. Sweet as there was about a 45 min or more queue with normal tickets.
Most likely going this time, but not sure which day yet.

fullmetalrose said:
I didn't have fast track tickets in May and had to wait over 3hrs to get in...so have learned from my mistake! lol

Woah. What time did you get thar then? I queued around 20 - 40 minutes methinks

Jayme said:
fullmetalrose said:
I didn't have fast track tickets in May and had to wait over 3hrs to get in...so have learned from my mistake! lol

Woah. What time did you get thar then? I queued around 20 - 40 minutes methinks

Well had got there for just after 6am...not realising this convention would not be like 'Memorabilia' and that early bird tickets bought on the day would go after pre-ordered early bird tickets, lol. I think when the doors opened my friends and I were in about 1.5hrs later. Luckily we had a blast waiting, very good atmosphere!

i should be there, it just depends on trying to sort it out so i can get a train down there after my lectures and tutorials on the friday. BUt hopefully i will be there for the saturday, but i doubt i'll have a fast track ticket.

I'll be going up for one day with my sister on the train. Don't need a fast track ticket except to avoid the queue so I won't bother. She's yet to visit an Anime convention (I went with friends in may) but she's not really into Anime. She's going to meet the Sci-Fi stars... though I think she'll secretly try to grab Tohru's autograph when I'm not looking. :wink:

Me and my GF are going both days an we have fast tracks for both! If you spot us, we'll be Wesker and Ada (RES4) one day an Cid + Tifa the other

Come along and say hi to me at the Beez stand if passing by everyone as it would be nice to put faces to names ^^!

Beez Entertainment will also be sharing space with Anime Central for the event so if you want to swing by and tell Mark what kind of things you would like to see in the future for AC then come along too! There should be free giveaways too on both days.

beez_andrew said:
Come along and say hi to me at the Beez stand if passing by everyone as it would be nice to put faces to names ^^!

Beez Entertainment will also be sharing space with Anime Central for the event so if you want to swing by and tell Mark what kind of things you would like to see in the future for AC then come along too! There should be free giveaways too on both days.
Think you know what most of us want to ask Mark, 'When's it on Freeview?', as although the boss has suggested getting Sky is on the cards, the time table is about twenty years after the Second Coming of Christ

Me and my friend plan on going down just the saturday, I plan to spend big on anime again as always.

beez_andrew said:

Will do :D.

Hey guys...

I hope you're all lookin' forward to the MCM London Expo... infact it'd be cool to meet some of you. There will be an Afro Samurai booth there where you can get yourselves some free stuff... so make sure you come and check us out... and yeah, mention your from UK Anime

But you also won't wanna miss the opportunity to meet Takashi Okazaki, the creator of Afro Samurai, who will be flying in from Japan to sign some Afro stuff that you may have and do a quick Q&A with everyone... so if you have Afro related questions, make sure you're there!

Also, coming soon... an Afro Samurai Cosplay competition where you can win SIGNED DVD'S!

I'll give you info on Monday as it becomes Official!

Otherwise... feel free to send a few PM's my way if you have any questions.

Afro Samurai UK

What day are most people going? Planning on the Saturday, but if most people are going on the Sunday I could be persuaded to go then.
I will do the thing again of being at Costa's (opposite the noodle bar) at 12.30 with a sign if people want to meet up.

PLANNED TUBE CLOSURES
London Underground is doing a number of closures over the weekend, which could add quite a bit to travel times depending on where you come from and which day you travel. More info here

Will go on Saturday, more due to Tube closures and so I can spend Sunday watching everything I bought the day before. Pity I haven't finished everything I got from Japan Ex... :roll: . By the way has anyone else noticed they haven't put up as much info as for previous Expo's? There are no show times or things like that.
Will have my sign up at Costa's (opposite Noddle Bar) at 12.30 on Saturday . Will have a sign and large quantity of Java.

Back