London Expo here we go

lol i didnt bring a change of clothes with me i got some funny looks when i was in the car journey home and getting there lol

i think next time they should have a cosplay area just for the people who went cosplay, where photos can be taken and fun can be had
for example
114_1410.jpg

cosplay fighting tournement hahahaha

I kept getting stopped every 5 minutes to have pictures. Lot's of guys =P I'm not complaining though ^_~ Hehehe. I got my picture with a sasuke look alike and couldn't keep a straight face.

Aw. They only came on sunday. They were the best part of sunday. =/ My new convention rule is to not go on the second day, because it's slow moving.

Hrrm, so yeah I'm Musing, Zuki's sis. I was gonna post the link to my pics but it seems she has done so already....
I was only there on the Sunday, but yah it was fun!!! I shouldn't really have been there as I have huge load of uni work due in this week so should have been working this weekend ^_^; Hence no real costume. Next time mebbeeee!

I went to expo on saturday, and i cosplayed, i was Akane from Mai hime...or the one with the huge red sticks.....i would post a pic but they haven't been devolped yet >.<

Sowry didn't mean too....they started getting annoying because they kept spinning when i didn't want them to >.<

Back