London Expo here we go

I've never had anything to decorate my bedroom in anime goodness before, but now i have my Fruits basket Wallscroll....although i don't know where to put it.

I never ate either, full up of Anime as JAKEMAN said

Puchuu

Was puchuu the yellow creature? I saw someone wearing something like that. Cute! I'm always editing my posts. (sorry)

i think next time we should try and get everyone who is going to it next time to go as a group of cosplayers like the whole cast of evangelion, shaman king or nadesico lol

yeah i got two bars of anime soap for a fiver,

I'd do Shaman King, although i don't know which character

I saw a girl get a manga for £5 and i got my Fruits Basket soundtrack for £10, which was quite good as a saw the guy right next to me charged full price for his soundtrack

Pfft.

Haha! Evangelion. You won't catch me in a plug suit! Yeah. An anime with a wide cast. This may just be because I'm a huge naruto fan, but characters from naruto would be a good option. Lot's of characters in it. If that was the case I'd probably be Ino or hinata.

we should do it as a name in the hat or something, i would wanna go as horo horo if we did shaman king, maybe we could do a voting thing

Aw!

Yeah horo horo is cute. (Just did a google search) Blue hair. How would you get your hair like that?! Although it's easier for guys as you have shorter hair. I'm never cutting my hair again. Huge mistake.
(Over use of the word hair)

my hair is a strange thing i can get into the shapes i want lol
i would dye the top blue lol. a bit of gel and there we go horo horo hair lol

i would have to buy a snow board lol

Lol

I wanna see that =P Hehe. We've got loads of time to prepare. 1,2,3,4,5 ish months. I'll be 15 by then! Woo! Did you guys go with loads of other people?

i went with two friends we were gonna go as the characters from one piece i was gonna be zoro,vicki was gonna be luffy and holly was gonna be nami, but they chickened out so i went as akabane

when i took a picture of you i was actually trying to find them, i had lost them twice on saturday lol

Aw.

Going with parents is difficult. Going in a group is murder! Everyone kept getting lost etc. Although, it was mainly me wandering off ^_^; I was taking snapshots of all the cosplay peeps. One piece is on toonami at the moment. The weirdest anime I've ever seen even stranger than Hale nochi Guu.

i know what you mean i was taking photographs and holly and vikki were walking off not telling me lol

i had ven bought them the tickets online and that was the thanks they gave me lol

i think the cds were priced too high does anyone else think that?

Cd's

You mean the Anime Ost cd's or cd's in general. Yeah. I wanted to get the naruto ost. 'Spensive! I could find it on amazon cheaper. Oo! There was so much stuff i wanted to buy. I also wanted to get those special manga art work pens. So cool! I might try and buy some of those next time. I might put together a cosplay website or something.

JAKEMAN said:
i think the cds were priced too high does anyone else think that?
I don't know, i though they were more expensive online, especially japanese inport

One Piece is pretty fun, would have been better unedited though

Going with my dad wasn't so bad, i would have hated to go by myself, my dads pretty supportive of my love of anime, plus with my dad i got lots of stuff :D

good point

My parents hate anime. They say if i spent more time studying then i did watching anime I could be Einstien. Who would want to be him anyway? He's nearly bald! And my parents don't give me money ;_; My sister might be joining us in a minute. She only came on sunday. She was wearing a kimono. She posted some of our pics on her live journal. I'll Send the link or something.

thats exactly what my mum and dad used to say but because i have got a job now they will leave me alone

i gu,ess mcdolands is good for something lol

Back