London Expo here we go

I was thinking if i dyed my hair silver, or maybe wore a wig it would be interesting to go as Ayame from Fruits Basket

My parents are fine mostly with anime, infact my mum watches alot of it with me

thats a cool idea, i might do my hair green actuslly might go as lyserg lol but not in short shorts lol

did anyone see the girl dressed up as anna that was good
i have a picture of her here

Haha

Ayame is the best! When Kyo wakes up and he's sleeping next to him. XD
I don't like the thought of dying my hair. Don't dyes cause cancer?? =S
Anna who?

Oo!

oh Yeah! I did see her. Wow. Onto page 5 already. I feel some what responsible =S. I've still got my little stamp thing on my hand. Won't come off.

yeah me too, were the people dressed as characters from full metal achelmist for the mvm dealer table coz some of them were giving out leaflets, or did they have so many that they didnt want any more lol

they stamped my glove so it smudged abit off lol but the gloves warmed up so i had to show them glove to get back in lol

hm

I think they were members of staff. Have you lot watched the whole series of FMA? It rocks! Aw it's a shame when they stamp gloves! RUINS teh look.

no i havent seen it yet i have played it on the ps2 though, i still keep thinking that i should have slapped the person with the glove to prove i had the stamp lol

Lol

Hehehe. Yeah. Have you noticed that on the ground floor of the expo where the toilets are, there are some stairs leading into the convention. I wonder if maybe i could have gotten into the convention without paying. (Evil laugh) I bought an extra extra extra large red t-shirt and basically just adapted it. I used my gym shorts. I bought some sandals and just cut the toes off some socks for the ninja shoes. And i made the headband and ninja knife out of newspaper. I don't know what to do with my costume now? Leave it in my wardrobe for all eternity?

well i just got my black coat, black shoes, tie and tousers a white shirt
the hat took me ages to make i had to get the proportions right or it would look stupid lol
i used white rubber gloves lol
i did have blades for my hands but i was told to get rid of them before i entered the expo

no no no do you think i am some kind of crazy
i had made them out of a hard plastic and painted the edges blue
they thought they would be dangerous so i had to get rid of them
so i put them in my pocket lol

I've never cosplayed before, but it's very difficult because for alot of the characters you would have to custom make the outfits or buy them, i've seem some great ones on the cosmates wesite but, well, they're not cheap

You know when you first said blades i though what kind of crazy guy would try and get into a convention with knives, especially with all those famous people :lol:

yeah that is the problem really but finding ways around the characters designs are the most fun lol

but there are some sad people look at this costume, this was at one in america, those crazy americans

I loved making the costume! Hm. I think it's unfair they made you take off the blades. Vincent had a claw thing made of plastic shards, they probably thought he was so cute "He couldn't possibly be dangerous! He's kawaii" Youngens are so lucky. Are you going to cosplay this time around, Mage?

i know lol that is well crap it made me laugh when i first saw it i got off a website where they have the most rubbish cosplayers and the funny thing about it is the little comments they have lol

If i can get i costume together and if i can go....and if i don't bottle out at the last second and dash into a toilet to change then defiantly

Back