London Comic Con (aka MCM Expo 24-26 May)

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Re: AUKN Meetups: Have we actually had one?

You will all be graced with my presence at the May Expo yes. I will be spending most of the day on saturday just meeting up i think, and then may do my browsing on the sunday. I think i'm also ordering tickets for the Lindsey Stirling gig too so i maybe there as well. The only thing i'm not sure on is prices. Once i know that i'll probably get that arranged too.

I'll be at the May expo, just have to contact a friend and see if he's coming along or not. Eitherway it looks like i'll be going for saturday only, though that may change.

Shirayuri said:
ilmaestro said:
I will indeed be at the Expo.

Will you be gracing us with the hat again? In the backwards-facing position? :D
Haha, my hair is long enough now that my caps don't quite fit as well, unfortunately.

Anyone else going??

I'll be there (as usual) helping staff the Steampunk stand all weekend, do drop by and say hello!

The Neo-ites usually have a meet-up on the Saturday afternoon by the west-side entrance - anyone up for that??

Just bought a ticket for the London Expo, I'll be there on Saturday.

duoinchains said:
Anyone else going??

I'll be there (as usual) helping staff the Steampunk stand all weekend, do drop by and say hello!

The Neo-ites usually have a meet-up on the Saturday afternoon by the west-side entrance - anyone up for that??

I'll most likely be there. previous neo forumite meet up in the usual place?

Hello, yes, I'll be there and loads of us are going too. We usually meet up at the Fox pub, and at this point most of the regulars AUKN'ers that go to expo alreayd know one another. Perhaps we can have a bigger meeting joining both groups? If that sounds interesting, let me know and I'll PM you my mobile, to make it easier to arrange things.

Maybe we should converge all Expo arrangements on its own thread. I'm moving these posts there, so we can arrange something.

Actually, I just moved the posts on the meetup thread to this one.

Any recommendations then Otaku?

Fox pub has always been the easiest venue to meet people and chat properly, but I'm happy to go somewhere else, although I don't really know the area well.

In any case, I can't drink anymore anyway and having the burger there is almost a tradition of mine.

Back