London Comic Con (aka MCM Expo 24-26 May)

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Re: AUKN Meetups: Have we actually had one?

You will all be graced with my presence at the May Expo yes. I will be spending most of the day on saturday just meeting up i think, and then may do my browsing on the sunday. I think i'm also ordering tickets for the Lindsey Stirling gig too so i maybe there as well. The only thing i'm not sure on is prices. Once i know that i'll probably get that arranged too.

Tachi

Mushi-shi

I'll be at the May expo, just have to contact a friend and see if he's coming along or not. Eitherway it looks like i'll be going for saturday only, though that may change.

Y-San

Shinki

I'm certainly considering the possibility of coming down since time and money allow but traveling requires effort.

ilmaestro

State Alchemist

Shirayuri said:
ilmaestro said:
I will indeed be at the Expo.
Will you be gracing us with the hat again? In the backwards-facing position? :D
Haha, my hair is long enough now that my caps don't quite fit as well, unfortunately.

Tachi

Mushi-shi

Otaku-san said:
I'll be going on the Saturday...yeah go me..

Will you be sporting another Hawaiian blue shirt this time?

duoinchains

Brigade Leader
Anyone else going??

I'll be there (as usual) helping staff the Steampunk stand all weekend, do drop by and say hello!

The Neo-ites usually have a meet-up on the Saturday afternoon by the west-side entrance - anyone up for that??

Y-San

Shinki

Seems that I'm going to be attending as well now. Further more, I'll also be cosplaying as Speedwagon, so I shouldn't be too hard to spot?

Zin5ki

Railgun

Lawrence said:
I'll also be cosplaying as Speedwagon
I regret to inform you that you may have to pay the congestion charge.

Ath

Pokémon Master

Just bought a ticket for the London Expo, I'll be there on Saturday.

Spoonmage

Dandy Guy, in Space
duoinchains said:
Anyone else going??

I'll be there (as usual) helping staff the Steampunk stand all weekend, do drop by and say hello!

The Neo-ites usually have a meet-up on the Saturday afternoon by the west-side entrance - anyone up for that??

I'll most likely be there. previous neo forumite meet up in the usual place?

chaos

The Boss
Hello, yes, I'll be there and loads of us are going too. We usually meet up at the Fox pub, and at this point most of the regulars AUKN'ers that go to expo alreayd know one another. Perhaps we can have a bigger meeting joining both groups? If that sounds interesting, let me know and I'll PM you my mobile, to make it easier to arrange things.

chaos

The Boss

Maybe we should converge all Expo arrangements on its own thread. I'm moving these posts there, so we can arrange something.

Actually, I just moved the posts on the meetup thread to this one.

Otaku-san

Chuunibyou
That Fox pup is rubbish for drinks, unless you want spirits. I'd rather jump in the river for a better drink