Legal Streaming 2017: Q4 Autumn Season | Food Wars' third plate is Crunchy

Wouldn't it be dubbed on Funi? Dubbed anime isn't really my jam (with some exceptions). I also don't have a Funi sub, I don't watch nearly enough anime to subscribe to TWO whole different services. :p
Ohhh right...hmm not sure...on some of the anime you can change it so you can have it on English or Japan language

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Simulcast]

d2600bf596a11a16016d34e88d76efb11511310470_full.png

Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart. (Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta.)
Regions: North America, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Ireland

The latest HoneyWorks title will be simulcasting every Friday for a total amount of 6 episodes.

FAKKU | NANI DA LEWD?!

Media Blasters' hentai label Kitty Media will be bringing titles onto the FAKKU service (NSFW). One of the most notable will be Kite. Regions are currently unknown.

I believe Kitty Media may still have the rights to the infamous Bible Black so if that dub ever pops up, might be worth grabbing some popcorn.

Today I am proud to announce that FAKKU has acquired Kitty Media, the most established hentai anime publisher the United States.

You can find our official press release here, but probably the most important thing to say is...

HENTAI ANIME IS COMING TO FAKKU!

Kitty Media has published numerous noteworthy anime titles such as Bible Black, Legend of the Overfiend, Another Lady Innocent, and a ton more. Although not all of their licenses are still active, we plan to do our best to revive their library of content and make it available on FAKKU. With Kitty Media’s established position as the leader in uncensored hentai anime, their library of content and industry experience will help bring FAKKU to the next level.

I grew up watching Kitty Media releases and I have no doubt that we will do some incredible things with the brand.

We believe consumers are willing and wanting to support the industry, they just haven’t been given the opportunity through the existing distribution models. That’s something we are going to start developing for the future.

I'll be posting more details soon, but for now here are some preview screenshots!

---

FAKKU plans to make Kitty Media titles available to users through their existing online subscription service at no additional cost. Additionally FAKKU will offer DRM-free digital purchases of each title.

Media Blasters' hentai label Kitty Media will be bringing titles onto the FAKKU service

As this is a topic.. I'll post ;)

Its really good to see Fakku acquiring Kitty Media.

While its true Kitty/Media Blasters have still been licensing titles, its pretty clear they've been struggling for a few years now and doing things like Sub-Par DVD-R releases and the horrible customer service isn't really helping. Hopefully someone else being in charge of Kitty will bring some life back to the old cat and keep the licenses rolling :)

Though with Media Blasters still being in charge of Physical Media, we will continue to see DVD-R unless they decide to go bluray. To be fair, if it keeps titles in print then I don't mind DVD-R. But I do think the initial run should be pressed disks, even if it is only 500 units.

I would love to know how the markets going though, with the return of SoftCel, ASM still chucking out a fair few titles, Kitty being acquired and the release scheduled for Hot-Manga being pretty full for December.

It seems its going quite well. Or is the industry heading towards the great crash of ADV times again :/

~~~

I do think we need Yara back as the facebook person for Kitty. She kept in good communication with fans and it was pretty clear when she left Kitty as the page just died again :/

Last edited:
Crunchyroll | New Addition [Catalog]

kKb9sz1.gif

D-Frag!
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands.

68e511b62dc4e6623fca0561fd4f83381512009929_full.jpg

Inari Kon Kon
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands.

e21a7a774b4e81861ea69230208c8c261512009798_full.jpg

Kiddy Grade
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.

Crunchyroll | Unavailable for the UK

This title is only available for United States & Canada, via the CR x Funi deal:
  • Oh! Edo Rocket
  • Solty Rei

c0f27091953c42daf9383f9024e90eb71512612131_full.jpg

UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.

5a178ace09f0fac780b758a7e231db631512611626_full.jpg

Yu Yu Hakusho [Season 2]
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.

This title is only available for United States & Canada, via the CR x Funi deal:
  • Black Butler II
  • Excel Saga

Crunchyroll | Delisted

The following titles have been delisted from the site:
  • ClassicaLoid [Season 1]
  • Flip Flappers
  • Girlish Number
  • Uta no Prince Sama Legend Star

HIDIVE | New Addition [Catalogue]

TR_01_KEY_1200x450.jpg

Chance Pop Session (Chance Triangle Session)
The title is now displayed for the UK region. English dub option is available.

NLS_OVA_KEY_1200x450.jpg

NAKAIMO - My Little Sister Is Among Them! (Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!) [OVA]

NGR_OVA_KEY_1200x450.jpg

Night Raid 1931 [OVA]

SWH_01_KEY_1200x450.jpg

Sunday Without God (Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi)

SWG_OVA_KEY_1200x450.jpg

Sunday Without God (Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi) [OVA]

HIDIVE | Delisted

The following titles have been delisted from the site:
  • Angel Beats!
  • Angel Beats! [OVA]

a994b422636be3511ee709380856beae1513189435_full.png

Meow Meow Japanese History [Season 1]
Regions: Worldwide except for Asia

The following titles are not streaming for the UK (thanks to Nozomi & NIS America):
  • Aria the Natural
  • Big Windup! [Season 2]
  • Daily Lives of High School Boys
  • Martian Successor Nadesico
  • Martian Successor Nadesico: Gekigangar 3
  • Martian Successor Nadesico: Prince of Darkness

thanks to Nozomi & NIS America):
How about we stop blaming distributors with no interests outside of the US and start blaming Crunchyroll for not giving a crap about us? It's pretty damn clear they don't even attempt to try and source UK rights elsewhere for titles US distributors allow them to stream.

How about we stop blaming distributors with no interests outside of the US and start blaming Crunchyroll for not giving a crap about us? It's pretty damn clear they don't even attempt to try and source UK rights elsewhere for titles US distributors allow them to stream.
Well I blame Crunchyroll for The Disappearance of Yuki Nagato not being available in Ireland as the UK and Irish rights are always bundled.

Back