Legal Streaming 2017: Q4 Autumn Season | Food Wars' third plate is Crunchy

Discussion in 'Anime News & Rumours' started by NormanicGrav, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Dave1988

Dave1988 Straw Hat Pirate

Ohhh right...hmm not sure...on some of the anime you can change it so you can have it on English or Japan language

2. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav The Eagle-Eyed Member Moderator

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Simulcast]

[​IMG]

Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart. (Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta.)
    Regions: North America, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Ireland

The latest HoneyWorks title will be simulcasting every Friday for a total amount of 6 episodes.

3. NormanicGrav

FAKKU | NANI DA LEWD?!

Media Blasters' hentai label Kitty Media will be bringing titles onto the FAKKU service (NSFW). One of the most notable will be Kite. Regions are currently unknown.

I believe Kitty Media may still have the rights to the infamous Bible Black so if that dub ever pops up, might be worth grabbing some popcorn.

4. NormanicGrav

HIDIVE | New Addition [Catalog]

[​IMG]

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
    The series is now back on the service, with an English dub option available.

JTO likes this.
  5. serpantino

serpantino Straw Hat Pirate

*Titters childishly*

6. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat Student Council President

As this is a topic.. I'll post ;)

Its really good to see Fakku acquiring Kitty Media.

While its true Kitty/Media Blasters have still been licensing titles, its pretty clear they've been struggling for a few years now and doing things like Sub-Par DVD-R releases and the horrible customer service isn't really helping. Hopefully someone else being in charge of Kitty will bring some life back to the old cat and keep the licenses rolling :)

Though with Media Blasters still being in charge of Physical Media, we will continue to see DVD-R unless they decide to go bluray. To be fair, if it keeps titles in print then I don't mind DVD-R. But I do think the initial run should be pressed disks, even if it is only 500 units.

I would love to know how the markets going though, with the return of SoftCel, ASM still chucking out a fair few titles, Kitty being acquired and the release scheduled for Hot-Manga being pretty full for December.

It seems its going quite well. Or is the industry heading towards the great crash of ADV times again :/

~~~

I do think we need Yara back as the facebook person for Kitty. She kept in good communication with fans and it was pretty clear when she left Kitty as the page just died again :/

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  7. NormanicGrav

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Catalog]

[​IMG]

D-Frag!
    Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands.

[​IMG]

Inari Kon Kon
    Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands.

[​IMG]

Kiddy Grade
    Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.

Crunchyroll | Unavailable for the UK

This title is only available for United States & Canada, via the CR x Funi deal:
    • Oh! Edo Rocket
    • Solty Rei

8. NormanicGrav

Netflix | New Addition [Catalogue]

[​IMG]

Fate/Apocrypha
    The first half of the series (episodes 1-12) will be available starting December 2nd in multiple audio & subtitle languages. Show page here.

9. NormanicGrav

Netflix | Expired

Two Yu-Gi-Oh! titles have been removed from the service; Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time and Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal.

10. NormanicGrav

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Catalog]

[​IMG]

UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie
    Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.

[​IMG]

Yu Yu Hakusho [Season 2]
    Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.

Crunchyroll | Unavailable for the UK

This title is only available for United States & Canada, via the CR x Funi deal:
    • Black Butler II
    • Excel Saga