Legal Streaming 2017: Q2 Spring season | Stream Wars: The Amazon Strikes Back

Good to know my final season pick up is available on CR in the UK. Since Sakura Quest ended up on CR, the only Amazon casualties for me this season were SaeKano and DanMachi. At least I know I'll be able to buy DanMachi in a reasonable time frame.

Good to know my final season pick up is available on CR in the UK. Since Sakura Quest ended up on CR, the only Amazon casualties for me this season were SaeKano and DanMachi. At least I know I'll be able to buy DanMachi in a reasonable time frame.

Depends if you import or not. I mean for the original DanMachi anime we're only just getting it released in June and it aired in Spring 2015. I mean it's not an unreasonable timeframe to be getting it two years after, but two years is also too long to wait to watch a spin-off of a show I utterly adore. Some trips to Japan are in order...

Depends if you import or not. I mean for the original DanMachi anime we're only just getting it released in June and it aired in Spring 2015. I mean it's not an unreasonable timeframe to be getting it two years after, but two years is also too long to wait to watch a spin-off of a show I utterly adore. Some trips to Japan are in order...

Huh, I thought DanMachi was last year. Shows how great my memory is. Oh well! Still, I'm in no rush for more DanMachi, I can wait.

Daisuki | New Addition (Regions Confirmed) [Simulcast]

series.jpg

Eromanga Sensei
The show will be simulcasting on Daisuki for regions North America, Central America, South America and Europe.

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Simulcast]

3ba6c0d639f70801ea5e92610fb5a4a11491696242_full.jpg

Tsugumono
The show will be streaming on Crunchyroll with Episodes 1 & 2 available - regions are North America, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand. South Africa, Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.

anonymous-noise-sentai-filmworks-870x520.png

Anonymous Noise (Fukumenkei Noise)
In a shocking twist of turns, Anime Limited have acquired the rights to Anonymous Noise. The show will be made available on Crunchyroll for United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandivania (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Finland.).

anonymous-noise-sentai-filmworks-870x520.png

Anonymous Noise (Fukumenkei Noise)
In a shocking twist of turns, Anime Limited have acquired the rights to Anonymous Noise. The show will be made available on Crunchyroll for United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandivania (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Finland.).

Is that you Lelouch?

afab17dc6f944f3ceb202a3e339e61c01491824499_large.jpg

FOREST FAIRY FIVE ~Fairy tale~
The show will be streaming for regions Worldwide outside Asia.

d62a113ce5917283795878e329995d931491837412_large.jpg

Makeruna!! Aku no Gundan!
The show will be streaming for regions Worldwide outside Asia.

Crunchyroll | New Addition (Regions Confirmed) [Simulcast]

7d1566b3b6430e2bed56ca21d34d89cb1491858603_full.jpg

What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us? (Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?)
Announced earlier for VRV and Crunchyroll, the regions are now revealed. It will be streaming for Worldwide outside Asia.

Crunchyroll | Unavailable to the UK & Ireland [Simulcast]

f25ad21bffbd432ad1d4d815375845911491922087_full.png

Natsume's Book of Friends [Season 6]
The sixth season to Natsume will only be available for North America, South America, Central America, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Turkey.

Crunchyroll | Unavailable to the UK & Ireland [Simulcast]

f25ad21bffbd432ad1d4d815375845911491922087_full.png

Natsume's Book of Friends [Season 6]
The sixth season to Natsume will only be available for North America, South America, Central America, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Turkey.
Only started watching season 1 recently, so the diappointment won't set yet. Wondering if the unavailable seasons will eventually become available in the UK?

Do we know why it would be held back from the UK? The logical assumption would be that someone is sitting on the streaming rights over here.

Only started watching season 1 recently, so the diappointment won't set yet. Wondering if the unavailable seasons will eventually become available in the UK?

Considering one of them (I think it was season 4?), was available and then removed it seems unlikely. Either someone is sitting on the rights or Crunchyroll just don't think it's worth the money they have to put in.

Back