King Of The Hill

I call in Bruce Campbell to take care of those zombies and then i point mono in the direction of Menchi and hope her adwoerable mode kicks in

My Hill

I get Bruce Willis to ferry me to the hill by taxi and use his shiny bald head to blind Campbell and BW, where i then push them off.

My hill

P.S. I pee'd in a cup

Except Bruce Willis is actually dead and can only be seen by Otaku-san, leaving him defenceless when I take over the hill with my band of German terrorists.

Meine Hügel.

With Bruce Campbell still tagging along, i tell him that Ayase's german terrorists are really deadites in disguise and watch as he tears them apart and chases the remains away. Then with just me and Ayase left, we settle it the good ole fashioned way...With a giant robot battle.

My hill

Despite Black's victory, he is emotionally scarred from the experience and slips into a life of obscurity. I, on the other hand, head off to regroup with my remaining forces and come back even stronger than before.

I drop a Colony on the hill.

My crater (again).

Happening upon said crater--and knowledgeable of the fact that my ventures into the realms of biological warfare require some form of testing ground--I develop some travesty of a weapon imbued with only the most devastating of viruses, amalgamating it with explosives of the highest order. I drop said bomb in the crater.

My tunnel to the Southern Hemisphere. I'd give it a few weeks.

Since the home planet has no core left, is about to die and is starting to look like the moon, I sent earth towards the sun and transfer myself to the moon. I then implement the "Titan" colony procedure and make a new claim to it...

My Planet Bob! :D

A Titan A.E fan :eek: after searching for so long i've found one

ahem...

I wait till the process is over and then i sneak up behind Chaz and push him into a rocket aimed at the outer edges of the solar system. i then blast him into the great unknown

I guess its my planet and hill now :p

after being drenched in my own urine for most of the day and realising Willy's death, i stumble upon a pie...a tasty pie at that.

after smashing it into William Hagues face (another baldy), i proceed to smack Mono in the face with a poched egg which successfully defects her in battle

Mon Hill

PS i sold the planet to a bunch of squatters for £55

William Hague has Otaku arrested and locked up without trial for conspiracy to commit terrorism with pies, and as such his hill is returned to the possesion of the state. It is then designated "Hill, Craters and Stately Home Debris Public Park" until the Tories are elected and it is privatised. I buy it and recieve massive government subsidies to run it, claiming that it is a vital public service.

My Hill (but you're paying for it).

I take over the government & use the law to force you to sell the hill to have a motorway built on it. I buy the hill, but change my mind on the motorway & build a hill on top of the hill.

My hill with a hill on it.

The foundations of the original hill isn't strong enough support another hill on top of it and they both collapse. I buy the land and build a super mecha hill guarded by evangelions and defended by the replica mecha wall of china.

My mecha hill guarded by evangelions and defended by the replica mecha wall of china.

Back