Jonathan Ross' documentary series Japanorama gets 2nd season

Off-topic but I can confirm all the highstreet shops in Plymouth call it anime - like they should - rather than manga.

Except Waterstones who call the manga section manga, as it should be!

Thought I'd share that.

This page is the first thing that came up on google when I searched for "Japanorama 2006 Ross" so I had to post here.

I was away for the weekend and when I came back my friend had left a message on my myspace -
"JAPANORAMA ADVERT!

WOSSY AND HARDGAY!!!

THRUSTING!!!"

:D I was so happy. I love Japan and I love HG and I love Jonathan Ross.

The first series is on youtube, just search for "Japanorama". I really enjoyed it along with his Asian Invasion show.

I'm gradually getting into Anime so I might stick around here.

I don't like Ross. I don't like the way he activly looks for any oportunity to take the piss out of whoever he is interviewing by asking some very school playground like questions. I remember when he interviewed Hayao Miyazaki and his last closing question was "Why is it most or your heroines are young pubescant girls? Mr Miyazaki didn't answer but looked rather annoyed smoking his cigarette rather heavily. I wonder if Ross will get another interview after that one.

Hello, I'm getting a bit ahead as the first Japanorama hasn't been broadcast yet, but this is my new TV guides synopsis for next weeks (14th September) show. "Jonathan Ross explores Japan's 'nerd' culture - or otaku."

DAMMIT completely forgot this was on last night, thought it started next week...... If you'll excuse me I'm gonna go off for a little cry

i caught the first episode of this last night..i liked it, was quite cool, hopefully i will catch this on thursday next week as long as i don't have anything stopping me

Back