J-Rock/Pop any fans here?

Yeah,Nightmare would be good :D

Well Miyavi is coming over this year,so hopefully bands will follow his (as well as Dir en Grey,The GazettE,Girugamesh,An Cafe..) example and come over here! I'm fed up of bands coming as far as France and leaving us out.I can't believe that L'Arc en Ciel will be playing as close as France and I wont be there to see them.Plus,I think Versailles are doing France soon as well.So fingers crossed for more gigs our way.

I am a big fan of J-Pop. I'm mainly a Goth/Metal but I take any day with J-Rock or J-Pop. Problem is I don't know any bands or anything, so I look onto Youtube to find Music videos. Quiet the problem though.

Has anyone ever bought from gskohouse on eBay?

They've got huge (and very good) feedback and all...just wanted to see if anyone here's had experience with them.

They've got a bit of stuff I want at good prices, so I might just go wild. =|

Not sure if this is of interest but Resurrection Music where I have been known to buy the odd CD seem to have a small J-Rock section now.

http://www.resurrectionmusic.com/acatalog/J-Rock.html

An Cafe
Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Ayabie
Balzac
Blood
Candy Spooky Theatre
D'espairs Ray
Dir En Grey
Gackt
Girugamesh
Hyde
Kagerou
Malice Mizer
Merry
Moi Dix Mois
Mucc
Nightmare
Rentrer en Soi
Wizard Japan
Virgins O R Pidgeons

Dracos said:
Not sure if this is of interest but Resurrection Music where I have been known to buy the odd CD seem to have a small J-Rock section now.

http://www.resurrectionmusic.com/acatalog/J-Rock.html

An Cafe
Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Ayabie
Balzac
Blood
Candy Spooky Theatre
D'espairs Ray
Dir En Grey
Gackt
Girugamesh
Hyde
Kagerou
Malice Mizer
Merry
Moi Dix Mois
Mucc
Nightmare
Rentrer en Soi
Wizard Japan
Virgins O R Pidgeons

Prices seem quite reasonable actually.Though i'm sure you could get them a bit cheaper.I keep meaning to pick up some 12012 actually.As well as some Balzac,who are amazing <3 Cheers for the link :D

I like the Jrock and pop scene. I think I got into it way back when I used to listen to kawaii raido, and they played a Gackt song. Heh that was going back a few years >.>

I own over 1100 jpop cd's and I'm a huge fan!!!

I tend to prefer artists on the Avex label, especially dream, Ayu, BoA, Namie Amuro, Max, Ami Suzuki, AAA, and Day After Tomorrow (who are sadly not with us anymore).

According to the Black Light Burns official MySpace page, Wes Borland (former guitarist for Limp Bizkit) will be in Japan by Friday to perform with X JAPAN at their reunion concerts on the 28th and 29th.

...hmmm Wes Borland? wow random.I was expecting the likes of Sugizo :?

So, who here is gonna be saying An Cafe later? I sure am :p

Will I see YOU there? :p Look out for the guy with a t-shirt that says "I AM SPYRO" :lol: (Nah, id like a t-shirt like that though, lol it'll be the traditional an cafe one for me )

Back