Is any one else on here a figure collector

Cyberleader2000

Completely Average High School Student
I was talking with Denny and he said I should ask on here as there are other users who collect figures so guys what figure lines are you into. As for me, I enjoy Transformers, Gunpla (Gundam model kits), S.H.Figuarts, Figma, SIC, Lightning Collection and many others.

Right now, I'm collecting the Power Rangers Lightning Collection, Dragon Ball Dragon Stars/Anime Heroes, DC Multiverse and the Pokemon Wicked Cool Toys figures.

Sometimes I buy random anime figures (usually those Craneking ones) too, but I haven't bought any for a while!

I got a few figures of different types.
I have 6 c.200mm height figures 3 of which are SEGA Prize models, 3 Nendoroids and a load of Pop Vinyl figures some of which are anime related.
Here's myfigurecollection.net profile:

There's a couple of related threads:

hi, Aron so your a fellow Lighting Collection collector did you know Hasbro is offering free replacements on the Dino Thunder White Ranger helmets. just ask them through customer service and they will replace it with one painted correctly.

Hi, D1tchd1gger Nice collection. I to have a myfigurecollection.net profile thro mine might be a bit shocking I'm also in the top 100 collectors on the sight. Cyberleader2000 | MyFigureCollection.net

whats are theCD's if you can find them on CD japan and link me I can add them for you.
Cool!
From Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens:
The ED:

The OST:

And from Encouragement of Climb season 3:
The ED:

And from Encouragement of Climb season 3:
The ED:

this ould could be tricky I need the album cover

this ould could be tricky I need the album cover
It is pretty much the cover, minus text. Will a photo do? Here's a picture from when I received it:

I can take a new one if you need.

It is pretty much the cover, minus text. Will a photo do? Here's a picture from when I received it:

I can take a new one if you need.
would need to be a scan if you can find the over online that would be a big help the mods on there want clean pictures

Putting picture here for now to Google Image search. Tried Ebay, Amazon and normal Google.
Here you go:
81cpAUFEN1L._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

It was on Amazon, but I only searched in English and Romanji.

Last edited:
I've been buying figures for a little over 10 years. I mostly buy bishoujo prepainted figures and occasional Nendoroid that I am drawn to. Not limited to any specific scale or license. I also have loads of wall scrolls, dakimakura, art books, etc but I only ever add the figures to MFC. My MFC page.

hi, Aron so your a fellow Lighting Collection collector did you know Hasbro is offering free replacements on the Dino Thunder White Ranger helmets. just ask them through customer service and they will replace it with one painted correctly.
I received my replacement helmet today and it looks so so so much better! It's amazing how much difference a simple black outline can make.

I'm pretty impressed with how easy it was to get a replacement and how fast it came too!

I received my replacement helmet today and it looks so so so much better! It's amazing how much difference a simple black outline can make.

I'm pretty impressed with how easy it was to get a replacement and how fast it came too!
yea I found it strange how quick it was and yea it looks so much better thro is it me or is the red visor bigger.

It definitely looks bigger - especially the bottom parts!
so its not just me.
I hard a theory they had theses heads ready to go and this wasn't a mess up but a deliberate miss painting so they could get people to rebuy him later with new paint like they did with Lord Zedd.
I'm used to double-dipping on transformers when there a remould or paint scheme, but that's after a while or when there a limited edition version. getting a bit fed up with the lighting collection the over tight hand swapping the funky joints the strange releases patterns I let it go as teething troubles on a new line I get one G.I.Joe classified figure and find even thro they use the names joints it has none of the same problems really does start to make the theories that Hasbro hates everything non-USA doesn't help that I here there wanting to stop using sentai footage and want to have original suits designed.

Claymore just got me into getting a small collection

Bit of an expensive round about way to put a bit more personality into my own room, but after I saw Figurama selling their Teresa scale statue I pre ordered it and thought I might as well put a few other things up as display.

I got a few of the manga I'm trying to get myself back into reading into my room (most of the stuff is in a room next to mine) and got some alita funkos and treat them like bookends.

realised I already had a scale figure, the one with the CE version of Daemon X Machina, then realised I actually didn't like it, not that into mecha

I've kind of started looking for a handful I like but don't see a lot of reviews/unboxing for. First one is this

20210325_111155.jpg

I'm still working tomorrow and Sunday and just come off nights, so I'm not sure if I want to do an unboxing as a video as I wouldn't have a lot of time to properly edit it or whether I should do it here as more of an image format, would like people to let me know if they'd want to see it

Funny story behind this though, it came from italy and after I bought it any attempt to get back to that product page 404'd as the item is no longer available.
I've actually broke the rule of getting something I dont see a lot about with the next one though, and that's Hot Toys alita. It just looks fantastic and everyone who got it seems to love it

The last one I'm thinking of getting for now is... an evil god. If you know what I mean by evil god, I want to track down at least one of them

Back